Glee actor Cory Monteith died from mixed drug toxicity, including heroin and alcohol

HomeTV TalkGlee actor Cory Monteith died from mixed drug toxicity, including heroin and alcohol
Glee actor Cory Monteith died from mixed drug toxicity, including heroin and alcohol

In the last few minutes the Coroner’s office in Canada has said that Glee actor Cory Monteith died from a “mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.”

His body was discovered at Vancouver’s Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel just after 12pm last Saturday after he failed to check out.

police said at the time that they believe he was alone, and ruled out foul play.

The star, who played Finn Hudson on the FOX TV show since 2009, was treated for drug addiction in April, and had a history of substance-abuse.

Updated on Tuesday 16 July 2013 by @TVNewsroom