Why cant Sky News get up to date ?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Why cant Sky News get up to date ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Damian 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HOWIE
    Participant
    #32124 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

I do like Sky News alot, but im not been harsh but why cant Sky News get up to date with things such as the News Forums link for Sky News images, whenever you click on the group presenters, these are not up to date pictures, and then when you clcik on Sunrise, or Sky News today again these pictures are updated as different relief presenters, stand in for these programmes.

Then when you click on a presenters profile, where are the up to date pictures, why is this for & if a presenter has left that link should be deleted.

#32125 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

HOWIE wrote:

I do like Sky News alot, but im not been harsh but why cant Sky News get up to date with things such as the News Forums link for Sky News images, whenever you click on the group presenters, these are not up to date pictures, and then when you clcik on Sunrise, or Sky News today again these pictures are updated as different relief presenters, stand in for these programmes.

Then when you click on a presenters profile, where are the up to date pictures, why is this for & if a presenter has left that link should be deleted.

I agree I have thought this myself. When there are stand in presenters you never know who is going to be on until they are actually on. The schedule is never correct, they should do a daily schedule.

#32126 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

I think alot of the images especially for the main Sky News presenters could do with updating, because the BBC Breakfast, 1,6 & 10 O’clock news have alot of recent images.

#32127 Reply

Damian
    Participant

NewsForums and TV Newsroom is not managed or run by Sky News in anyway.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Why cant Sky News get up to date ?
Your information: