Who is the hottest Female Presenter?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Who is the hottest Female Presenter?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Country_Girl202 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

sky_news_nut
    Participant
    #28133 Reply

sky_news_nut
    Participant

Just thought I would make a poll on this topic since this seems to feature alot in ppl’s posts!

#28134 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Lisa, Emma and Anjali are very beautiful. I can’t recall all then others but those are do know probably fall within the pretty category.

I’m sure they’ll be glad to know they’re all getting Miss World-like judgements on their appearance!!!

#28135 Reply

Musey
    Participant

Anjali is beautiful.

Ginny and Lorna are vey attractive.

Rest are just pretty. Not ‘just’ in a bad way though!

Oh and Paula Middlehurst is damn fine too, wish we saw more of her.

#28136 Reply

squareeyes
    Participant

I thought this was a serious discussion site…what is this crap?

#28137 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

squareeyes+Dec 7 2005, 05:10 PM–>(squareeyes @ Dec 7 2005, 05:10 PM)
    I thought this was a serious discussion site…what is this crap?

I think you should discuss what you want and let others discuss what they like,and if you dont like the subject discussed in a thread then dont look at it!

#28138 Reply

sky_news_nut
    Participant

squareeyes – I am sorry if you do not approve of this thread – but if you don’t like it, don’t look at it!

If you look at the comments on other threads you will see that this theme features quite regularly, so it was obvious that some sort of definitive poll was required.

You can’t expect people not to ever talk about this; Unless you are gay you will see that there are some very attractive female presenters on Sky News, so from time to time people will mention this on these forums. I am only sorry that you have taken exception to this.

#28139 Reply

squareeyes
    Participant

I think we should have the pretty news ladies parade in their swimsuits and tell us they want to see the world and work with animals and children. Then we should let them go home and put their husbands slippers by the fire before preparing them a well balanced meal.

Which century are you lot living in?

Oh and by the way, yes I am gay!….but I don’t feel the need for a poll on the hottest men!….then again

#28140 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Just because this thread doesnt interest you doesnt mean we should all stop talking about it.As has been said before,if you dont like the subject dont read the thread.People talk about what interest them so if you see a subject that doesnt interest you then you avoid that thread,simple!

#28141 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

squareeyes+Dec 7 2005, 11:40 PM–>(squareeyes @ Dec 7 2005, 11:40 PM)
    I think we should have the pretty news ladies parade in their swimsuits and tell us they want to see the world and work with animals and children. Then we should let them go home and put their husbands slippers by the fire before preparing them a well balanced meal.

Oh and by the way, yes I am gay!….but I don’t feel the need for a poll on the hottest men!….then again

This sort of trivial discussion was just what the Internet was created for. I have no shame!

#28142 Reply

squareeyes
    Participant

vane101+Dec 8 2005, 12:03 AM–>(vane101 @ Dec 8 2005, 12:03 AM)

squareeyes+Dec 7 2005, 11:40 PM–>(squareeyes @ Dec 7 2005, 11:40 PM)

This sort of trivial discussion was just what the Internet was created for. I have no shame!

To hell with it you’re right!

In which case I nominate Dan Lobb the chisled sports guy!!

#28143 Reply

phaedrusuk
    Participant

AS if you needed to ask – of course it’s Anjali
    And my 11th vote puts her in the lead

P.S. How could you spell the delightful Anjali’s name wrong in the POLL!! It’s Anjali with a ‘j’ – not a ‘g’ – arrgghh

#28144 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

The “girl” from Leicester…

Since I saw Julie Etchingham first time in 2002, it was her. The girl from Leicester is clever, very cool, quick and her smile makes med happy!
    Delightful (?) I don?t know – but she?s the best female presenter on Sky News. Think: Last years “The Asian Tsunami” and “The Beslan School Massacre” in Russia, Elvis Presley?s 25 years birthday since 1977 (2002 about Elvis the Pus…) and of course “The General Election” in May this year! :rolleyes:
    Julie Etchingham is “the right woman” at “The Special Report” …..Pretty or Unpretty. It dosn?t matter……

#28145 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

The Sky Report…

So sorry! Somethings wrong with my “pics” – and sorry to Julie Etchingham: She?s is the right woman for The Sky Report – not The Special Report. Okay?

#28146 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

phaedrusuk+Dec 12 2005, 05:05 AM–>(phaedrusuk @ Dec 12 2005, 05:05 AM)
    AS if you needed to ask – of course it’s Anjali
    And my 11th vote puts her in the lead

P.S. How could you spell the delightful Anjali’s name wrong in the POLL!! It’s Anjali with a ‘j’ – not a ‘g’ – arrgghh

After my late vote she’s now drawing with Emma.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Who is the hottest Female Presenter?
Your information: