where were you when

Forums Forums TV Newsroom where were you when

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alfie 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Will Riker
    Participant
    #26784 Reply

Will Riker
    Participant

where were you when

——————————————————————————–

A Big News story happed like the day JFK got killed on man on the moon or 9/11

9/11 -I was helping out at a school and one of the teachers said to me”Kim’s sister is in New York” I said “luckly her”
    Then she said what was going on in New York.So were was you when.

#26785 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

9/11 – I work in a school and we had just finished a swimming lesson and were leaving the centre when it was annouced on the tv in the reception.

#26786 Reply

alfie
    Participant

i remember being told by a lad at work, that he had heard that a plane had crashed into the wtc.id never even heard of the place and just assumed that some dumb american had ditched a light aircraft into some downtown ny building.it wasent until i had got home to see the images on the tv news that i realised what had happened was going to change the world forever.a plane full of unseen and forgoten faces ploughed into a building by a few dissolusioned fanatics.the site of an american icon tumbling to the ground taking so many innocent(or not)lives with it as it crashed to the ground in a plume of deathly dust.but what horrified me more than anything on that day was having to see the despair of the people who had to choose to end their lives by jumping to thier deaths.in this day and age,having to watch what could have been anyones relative have to choose this over whaterever other way to die.i feel lucky that i can get up go to work and end the day at home with my loved ones,i havent had that taken away from me like the poor souls on that day.i might die from cancer or in my sleep,hit by a bus or whatever.but i would not want my fate decide by some fanatical militant who is prepared to destroy the lives of so many for a misguided belife.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: where were you when
Your information: