Where is JT?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Where is JT?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

markyboy26
    Participant
    #35556 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

Just wondering where JT is? Has he gone to America to prepare for Super Tuesday?

#35557 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I hope he has! He was extremely good when he was covering the early stages a few weeks ago. (And I’m not usually a JT fan!) To my mind he was the best British presenter covering the US elections. Or perhaps the second best; Jon Snow takes some beating!

#35558 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

I think he must be. The god awful Andrew Wilson is doing his slot tonight!

#35559 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

vicky23 wrote:I think he must be. The god awful Andrew Wilson is doing his slot tonight!

Within seconds of hearing Andrew Wilson I always look for an alternative channel. Surprisingly I am finding the US News Channels on Sky a good alternative, especially during the election period. Does anyone watch Sky News when Andrew Wilson is on? Do they do any research into who we, the subscription payers, want to see?

#35560 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

I am certainly not a Andrew Wilson fan. I knew he would be on last night as Colin was on in the morning. I think they should put Martin Stanford that job if it needs covering and put AW on during the night. I see the only people to work all week on the same shifts were Kay and Jason!!!!

#35561 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Is JT off watching cricket somewhere, or is he seriously ill and we don’t know about it.
    He seems to have been off for about 3 weeks now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Where is JT?
Your information: