Top TV News Totty

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Top TV News Totty

This topic contains 77 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 78 total)
  • Author

vicky23
    Participant
    #31928 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

There are alot of good looking news readers/ reporters and i was wondering who you all think is the most attractive male/female :biggrin: :wub:

#31929 Reply

Musey
    Participant

If Anjali Rao turned up on my doorstep tomorrow and asked me to marry her, i wouldnt hesitate for a second! so i’m a bit of a fan :rolleyes:

i’ve also got a bit of a soft spot for Anna Botting, just what u want in an older woman!

#31930 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

I think Emma Crosby as a woman & Steve Gaisford as a male

#31931 Reply

dustymoo
    Participant

Erm, where do i start? Jayne Secker, Suzanna Read, Faye Barker do it for me.

If anyone lives in the Granada region? Tessa Chapman, Caroline Hacking (class), Jane Dougal & Kerrie Gosney (weather). I think the region must boast some of the best looking presenters?

#31932 Reply

ST34
    Participant

Lorna Dunkley

#31933 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Well my Number One would have to be Sky New Presenter Colin Brazier…he can knock on my door any time. But there are sooooo many good looking presenters :biggrin:

#31934 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

My Second pick would be ITV’s Mark Austin. He is attractive and tall…i like tall men ha ha :happy: :tongue:

#31935 Reply

Musey
    Participant

ive just noticed that they do look kinda similar…

#31936 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

For me the cuttiest males presenters are Peter Dobbie, Mike Embley, Tony Campion, Adrian Finighan, David Eades, Simon Reeve, Richard Quest. I have some more but I can’t name them all. I’m a femal who really likes Male Presenters. I think you guys all figured that out. :wub:

#31937 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

bbc World Fan wrote:For me the cuttiest males presenters are Peter Dobbie, Mike Embley, Tony Campion, Adrian Finighan, David Eades, Simon Reeve, Richard Quest. I have some more but I can’t name them all. I’m a femal who really likes Male Presenters. I think you guys all figured that out. :wub:

I agree with you there is something about the male presenters that makes them extra sexy. I love them :wub: :wub:

#31938 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Musey wrote:ive just noticed that they do look kinda similar…

Yeah they do…..very hot LOL :wub:

#31939 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I think Andrew Cotter on BBC World sports presenter sounds real sexy with his scottish accent. It’s different then Peter’s, but hey they are both sexy. :wub:

#31940 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Charlie Thomas during the “hedgehog” phase, Steve Dixon [I find him funny, probably the only one who does mind], Ian Dovaston, Andrew Wilson and Johnathan Samuels….Colin Brazier seems ok, other times…scary….

#31941 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

emma hurd!

#31942 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

OperaGhost wrote:Charlie Thomas during the “hedgehog” phase, Steve Dixon [I find him funny, probably the only one who does mind], Ian Dovaston, Andrew Wilson and Johnathan Samuels….Colin Brazier seems ok, other times…scary….

i like the scary Brazier…….SEXY :wub:

#31943 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

vicky23 wrote:There are alot of good looking news readers/ reporters and i was wondering who you all think is the most attractive male/female :biggrin: :wub:

I think that Geraint Vincent off ITN news is the most attractive male presenter on ITN news. anyone agree? xx

#31944 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I would say there was too many older news presenters on tv. we need an influx of hot younger male presenters. there seems to be too many older guys and too many yoounger women. oh well, maybe there are more up and coming bright new stars in the future.

#31945 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

marie12 wrote:(vicky23 @ Aug 9 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]15883[/snapback]

There are alot of good looking news readers/ reporters and i was wondering who you all think is the most attractive male/female :biggrin: :wub:

I think that Geraint Vincent off ITN news is the most attractive male presenter on ITN news. anyone agree? xx

He is quite fit but i have a soft spot for Mark Austin

#31946 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Kate Silverton is without doubt the hottest female newsreader. Now, where’s she gone?

#31947 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Jane Hill, she is drop dead gorgeous.

#31948 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

vicky23 wrote:(marie12 @ Dec 23 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]17721[/snapback]

(vicky23 @ Aug 9 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]15883[/snapback]

well he’s alright but I think hes a little bit older I’d give him 8/10 for looks and geraint 10/10 (but then again I do like dark haired men!!) I cant even think of anyone on bbc who comes even close!!

#31949 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

marie12 wrote:(vicky23 @ Dec 29 2006, 04:07 PM) [snapback]17791[/snapback]

(marie12 @ Dec 23 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]17721[/snapback]

(vicky23 @ Aug 9 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]15883[/snapback]

well he’s alright but I think hes a little bit older I’d give him 8/10 for looks and geraint 10/10 (but then again I do like dark haired men!!) I cant even think of anyone on bbc who comes even close!!

There is nobody on BBC, they are YUK!! Ha ha

#31950 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I don’t think that the guys at BBC are ugly at all. Some aren’t as good looking as others. I live over here in Canada and I don’t get to watch the same channels as you. CNNI is coming to satellite with in the next couple of years. I think you’r wrong about the guys.

#31951 Reply

Framescourer
    Participant

Suzanna Reid has been transformed since her return to the BBC last year:

although she’s in danger of using a corporate hairdo

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 78 total)
Reply To: Top TV News Totty
Your information: