Tim Marshall

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Tim Marshall

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alloneword 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

skynyooz
    Participant
    #18721 Reply

skynyooz
    Participant

Hello All

Is it just me that finds TM the least credible of all the reporters on SN? The guy has this incredibly contrived, fake air about him as if he has most intimate knowledge and understanding of the world’s affairs. I bet he’s the sort of guy that swots up on Microsoft Encarta or some sort of SN database half an hour before he’s on and then tries to pass himself off as some sort of foreign affairs expert. A total w****er

Francis Tusa would P*** on him any day.

I don’t know about anyone else but as soon as TM comes on my cringe meter goes into serious overheat mode!

skynyooooz

#18722 Reply

Easty
    Participant

I love Tim – he is an ace reporter who is well informed and probably has masses of good contacts.

#18723 Reply

Alloneword
    Participant

I’m with Easty on this one, I find TM a superb journalist he always seems well informed to me, I’m no expert myself but as far as FT is concerned he seems to be more of a military person where TM seems to be in the area of foreign affairs so your not really comparing apples with apples on this one, TM gets my vote anyway

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Tim Marshall
Your information: