Slobodan Milosevic dies

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Slobodan Milosevic dies

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dustymoo 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sky.dub
    Participant
    #29519 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

Who broke the news on Sky does anyone know?

#29520 Reply

Musey
    Participant

allan king and helen fosperro did.

more precisely it was allan i think.

#29521 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Greg Milam is live from the Hague – looking terribly cold and Sky producer, Jaksa Scekic is live from Belgrade.

#29522 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

Why would there be a Sky producer in Belgrade? I didn’t know they had a bureau there..

#29523 Reply

scottish
    Participant

sky.dub wrote:Why would there be a Sky producer in Belgrade? I didn’t know they had a bureau there..

I believe she is essentially a freelance journalist, who was the main producer during coverage of the Balkans War in 1999-2000, and now acts as a reporter in the area when necessary.

David Bowden is now live in Belgrade on Sky News.

For the BBC, Tim Franks is in The Hague and Matt Prodger is in Belgrade.

#29524 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Sky’s Tim Marshall, Lisa Holland and Niall Paterson are covering the death/funeral from Belgrade.

#29525 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

Too much coverage might seem insensitive.. I remember the Myra Hinley coverage, showing her coffin being removed, i thought that was too much given her previous crimes.

#29526 Reply

philg
    Participant

Interesting Niall Paterson is going, he seems to have been doing the political scene a lot. I wonder if they will have blanket coverage, with commentary, like a state funeral etc. Difficult to judge the tone of the event, the man was clearly a nutter.

#29527 Reply

dustymoo
    Participant

I’m not disagreeing about the fact that Milosovic was a monster. However, what’s the difference between executing 3,000 innocent people in Bosnia, and dropping bombs on 3,000 innocent people in Baghdad or Kabul?

#29528 Reply

Musey
    Participant

what are you implying?

#29529 Reply

dustymoo
    Participant

Hey, Musey la! What I meant was. Milosevic was horrible beyond comprehension but, he cannot be on trial for ?War Crimes? if you don?t put Blair & Bush up for them too. That?s what I?m saying?

Deaths are Deaths, ya know! No matter how they happen!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Slobodan Milosevic dies
Your information: