Sky sports news presenter secretly dating…..

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky sports news presenter secretly dating…..

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  L4 Lad 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author

di_rules
    Participant
    #26415 Reply

di_rules
    Participant

a liverpool player according to article in the mirror. Anyone got an idea who it could be?

#26416 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

Maybe Kelly, she is a liverpool fan so must go to a lot of games.

#26417 Reply

Raworth_thenews
    Participant

I thought it could have been Vicky Gomersall, as not only is she a Liverpool fan, but was also the BBC sports presenter for North West Tonight in Manchester.. till her move to sky..
    Was trying to think of Liverpool players who were single, not sure about the new goalkeeper, but I do know Steve Finnan and Xabi Alonso are single

#26418 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

alonso isnt single because when sky were at the airport reporting on the fans going to turkey they spoke to some of the players wives/girlfriends and they spoke to alonso’s and she came over with him to liverpool as shes spanish to.another point is most of the liverpool squad is about 5 years younger than kelly and when you think about it she is hardly a footballers type is she?they usually go for page 3 models or pop stars.i did read a while ago in ok magazine an interview she did and she said she had never dated a footballer as she thought it was a bit cheesy for a footballers daughter to date players

#26419 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

having thought about it why didnt they name them in the paper?its probably something some bored journo dreamt up and as its untrue they obviously dont name anyone so they dont end up getting sued

#26420 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

it seems its xabi alonso and kelly dalglish.its on the liverpool fc website forum about it,its the big rumour in liverpool.hes 23 shes 30 so cant see them having much in common other than football,i dare say he will be a little immature for our kel who seems to be older than her years and although kelly is pretty she doesnt have a great body and is hardly footballers totty so id say its all crap

#26421 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I also don’t believe it because just like you I saw his girlfriend interviewed at john lennon airport just before CL final,although I’m not sure about Xabi being immature,he seems like a decent bloke,not exactly lee bowyer etc.
    And I’m sure Kel must’ve seen it all before from being around footballers both privately and professionally.That besides,if its not Kelly or Xabi,who is it?

#26422 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Oh come on, it’s Ronnie Moran, there now everybody knows.!

#26423 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

well they are the 2 being talked about in liverpool.she did a mag interview years ago and said she doesnt date footballers because it would look lame.she just doesnt seem to be the type to be a players gf though,they usually go for page 3 models and pop stars.i did a bit of a survey at work and none of the women there would date a guy younger than them,what do the women on here think?

#26424 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

But would those women at work date a man younger than them who had millions in the bank?(and weekday afternoons off)

#26425 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

yeah but if u were 23,loaded and good lookin and could get any fit bird u fancied thats your own age would u go for a very average lookin 30 yr old?

#26426 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

guvnorgaz+Aug 26 2005, 03:07 AM–>(guvnorgaz @ Aug 26 2005, 03:07 AM)
    it seems its xabi alonso and kelly dalglish.its on the liverpool fc website forum about it,its the big rumour in liverpool.hes 23 shes 30 so cant see them having much in common other than football,i dare say he will be a little immature for our kel who seems to be older than her years and although kelly is pretty she doesnt have a great body and is hardly footballers totty so id say its all crap

It’s Kelly supposedly, but not with Xabi!

#26427 Reply

Moxey
    Participant

Riise was after a pop star recently so maybe its him LOL

Lucky sod whoever it is plays for the Champions of Europe & is seeing Miss Dalglish

It doesnt get any better than that

#26428 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

well there isnt anyone at the club thats her sort of age,the ones who are are married and its all the talk in liverpool

#26429 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

there is the possibility that its not kelly,she is the obvious choice but i have noticed a big change in vicky gommersal lately,when she used to do the odd shift on ssn she used to wear her hair straight and looked rough but she has really transformed herself recently and maybe thats due to her bagging herself a footy player.she is a liverpool fan aswell

#26430 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

You’re not wrong about Vicky Gomersall,I saw her today and she has indeed ‘transformed’ herself,after looking,as you put it guv,er,’rough’,but does this really mean she’s bagged herself a liverpool player?Besides,you mentioned Kelly’s age and the gap between her and the players,exactly how old is Miss Gomersall?
    (if you are a gentleman you need not answer that,but you are in a forum asking about SSN presenters private lives!) :huh:

#26431 Reply

di_rules
    Participant

Ive heard a few tales about miss dalglish with a certain liverpool captain so a few friends from liverpool have informed me recently!

#26432 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

People keep saying how thay’ve heard things and rumours are flying around liverpool and the lfc supporter forums(especially about Kelly and Xabi)…its all just bollocks isn’t it? :angry:

#26433 Reply

jamjam
    Participant

ur not wrong there it is definately bollocks lol

#26434 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i agree,its a load of old shite,and as for the one relating to rumours of her and captain gerrard i see he has just spent a fortune on security for his gf and boy is she fit!i notice that at the start of this thread they said it was in the mirror,why didnt the paper say who it was then?it was probably one from the wicked whispers page which are all basically little snippets of idle gossip that they have picked up and they dont name anyone cos they know its probably not true and dont want to be sued

#26435 Reply

SpanRock07
    Participant

It is definatly NOT Kelly Dalglish, She is still happily with her fella Tom and they have recently moved in together in Chiswick.

#26436 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Thank you!Nice to know that somebody agrees with me,I was on another website that was discussing it the other night and my god people have vivid imaginations-maybe its just wishful thinking on the part of liverpool supporters,eh?Just imagine-the daughter of the greatest lfc player and one of the few players currently fit to wear the red shirt;still,I would have loved to have seen the wedding photos in hello or ok!

#26437 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

if she is still with tom she hasnt just moved in with him as i read an interview in the express magazine last june when she did the ariel tennis thing with henman and di stewart and she was living with him back then

#26438 Reply

L4 Lad
    Participant

damn you xabi. first rule of Anfield: the local lads (i.e. me) get the pic of the birds

credit to yer anyway mate.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
Reply To: Sky sports news presenter secretly dating…..
Your information: