Sky News Dog

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky News Dog

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  icurite 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Damian
    Participant
    #24100 Reply

Damian
    Participant

Hi… im in nz and just before when I swtiched to sky news aussie I notice the new zealand map in the dog not the aussie map!!

crap cap below…

#24101 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

Very odd – but I guess about time.
    I wonder if they will expand further with NZ bulletins… or even better a independent operation!

Im getting warmed up for a Sky News relaunch – the current look is good, but the logo just isnt! Its trashy and not very newsy.

#24102 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

we can only hope….

#24103 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

No logo on SNA today…

#24104 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

MelbourneTV+Mar 24 2005, 06:38 AM–>(MelbourneTV @ Mar 24 2005, 06:38 AM)
    Im getting warmed up for a Sky News relaunch – the current look is good, but the logo just isnt! Its trashy and not very newsy.

wouldnt sna relaunch when they move later this year?

#24105 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

Yes they are towards October or November. I’m just saying Im looking forward to it!

#24106 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I cant wait either (my family think im a sky news ‘junkie’), SKY AUS has so much potential and hopefully they do something with this relaunch. As a Melbournian I would like to see more coverage of Melbourne news so cant wait for that new bureau. Melbourne TV I hear that it will be based out of GTV 9 is this true? :huh:

#24107 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

skyonaustar+Apr 8 2005, 10:18 PM–>(skyonaustar @ Apr 8 2005, 10:18 PM)
    I cant wait either (my family think im a sky news ‘junkie’), SKY AUS has so much potential and hopefully they do something with this relaunch. As a Melbournian I would like to see more coverage of Melbourne news so cant wait for that new bureau. Melbourne TV I hear that it will be based out of GTV 9 is this true? :huh:

From what Im told, yes.

I too think Sky has alot of potential. I dont think they have the right management & enough money to do too much though.
    In an ideal world, either Seven or Nine will sell out.

#24108 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Sell out? you mean to give SNA more indepence?

#24109 Reply

icurite
    Participant

I wonder if they will expand further with NZ bulletins… or even better a independent operation!

Sky News New Zealand currently have their own news show Williams Upfront, a repeat of TV3’s one-hour news bulletin and the Paul Holmes show (a new Prime New Zealand show largely funded by Nine Network). However, they do not have Close Up (Paul Holmes’ old show, which has a “best of” show on Saturday) or Campbell Live (TV3 News’ sister show).
    Sky News New Zealand is and has always been the only broadcaster of live parlimentary coverage from Wellington.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Sky News Dog
Your information: