Sky News Big Brother – Week 1

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky News Big Brother – Week 1

This topic contains 29 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  sea monkey 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Steven
    Participant
    #17455 Reply

Steven
    Participant

So I though it was quite timely to have a little fun. If you could evict one of the presenters from Sky Centre who would it be?

It’s, as I’ve alerady said, a bit of fun. So please, please, please, no vicious or derogatory comments.

#17456 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Steven did you vote for Allan-he is one of the best.

Why didn’t you include Juliette Foster,David Foster,Karin Giannone,Mai Davis,Paula Middlehurst,Martin Popplewell,Kevin Owen,Sue Radford and Sarah Lockett?????????

Id get rid of Greg Milam(Steve Dixon is so much better)

#17457 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I did vote for Allan King. I respect his abilities. He is good. But out of all the presenters he is the one I like the least. It was actually very difficult to chose one. It’s something that I haven’t really thought about before.

I didn’t include the others that you mentioned because they are freelancers, and I wanted to keep the vote fairly simple.

#17458 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Juliette Foster is not a freelancer and Steve Dixon and Lorna Dunkley are freelancers.

But i understand why u put Lorna and Steve as they are sunrise regulars although i think we should restart the poll with the others in? would u mind….i dont mean to steal ur thing….in fact i thinlk its great u thought of something so interseting!!

Good on ya Steven!

#17459 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Definately Kay Burley.

#17460 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

I wouldent evict anyone, they all kick ass!

#17461 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

The whole idea of Stevens “Sky News” Big Brother is that someone HAS to get evicted each week until there is one left-regardless of whether they kick ass or not!!!

#17462 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

it’s kay for me, i’m afraid, sorry kay fans!

#17463 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Nooooooooooooooooo!

#17464 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

definetly Kay to go!!

#17465 Reply

four pints
    Participant

kkkkkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyyyy

#17466 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

I think Emma.

Whilst it is amusing when she fluffs her lines, I do think the “News Channel of the Year” could find someone who can read an autocue and not look like she is about to burst out laughing.

#17467 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

I’ll vote for Kay Burley on round 2. But p-e-l-e-a-s-e get rid of Emma first. She is the weakest link. Goodbye.

#17468 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I’d rather watch Emma with a little so-called fluff now and then, instead of watching Sheila’s sour expression for more than two seconds. In my mind, Emma does a great job and the fact that she actually knows how to smile just helps her case.

#17469 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I agree 100% with Kristian.

Emma is very good-i know she messes up lines the odd time-but she is alot better than some people we see regularly on Sky nowadays.

I especially think Emma comes out of her shell when on with Steve Dixon-the pair work very well together.

#17470 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I agree. Steve and Emma is quickly becoming my favourite “Sky couple”. They do a great job together. I’d like them to have the 8 to 12 shift permanently.

#17471 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

No,I do not like Emma on the evening shift.

Id like to see Steve and Emma on Sky News Sunrise permanently(that is the Mon-Fri sunrise)

Put greg and lorna onto weekend sunrise.

#17472 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I’d like to see Lorna and Greg on the evening shift, but you can’t have everything All the other teams seem boring in comparison to Lorna/Greg and Steve/Emma, and I mostly watch Sky during the evenings. It’s good to have a good couple on in the morning, but I’d prefer that good couple on during the evening.

#17473 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

Sorry, Emma just doesn’t cut it for me. Greg and Lorna work well together – Greg has made the transition to the studio very well, and Lorna has a nice warm voice. Steve Dixon has improved a lot lately. If only he’d knot his tie in a less annoying way! But he needs a new regular female partner. Not Emma. Infant school teacher, perhaps, but NOT a news presenter.

#17474 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

You’re just acting like an idiot. Just switch to another channel when Emma comes on, and stop acting like an idiot attacking Emma here. For everyone’s sake.

#17475 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Get rid of that caveman – Moody Milam!

#17476 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Get rid of that caveman – Moody Milam!

agree – he is boring. At least Emma provides entertainment

#17477 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Well folks, only 2 days to go.

This poll has a deadline set for Sunday (if I’ve done it correctly).

The presenter with the most votes will be dropped from the survey and next week we’ll begin all over again.

It isn’t too late to change the outcome.

So get your votes in if you haven’t already.

#17478 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I wont be here for 2 weeks as ill be starting my exams.

But it is only fair you put in David,Juliette and Paula as they are an integral part to sky news.

Otherwise the whole thing is flawed!!!

good luck!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
Reply To: Sky News Big Brother – Week 1
Your information: