Sky News

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky News

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Moosprout 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Moosprout
    Participant
    #23676 Reply

Moosprout
    Participant

Hi all,

Does anyone have a picture of Sky News and they display a “Courtesy of” on a graphic?

Thank you and if you could supply me with a snapshot, I would be very grateful.

Best Wishes,

Moosprout.

#23677 Reply

HBox
    Participant

What…?

#23678 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Moosprout means when Sky News show pictures from another channel, they normally put the words – ‘PICTURES’ followed by the name of the source of the pictures.

For example, for football from Sky Sports they write:

‘PICTURES
    Sky Sports’

… in the top left-hand corner just below the logo and time.

#23679 Reply

kev667
    Participant

This is all I can find, but if you need something else, do let me know. If you can think of a time where you saw ‘Courtesy of’ – try and remind me of an event. I may have the vid.
    ta
    kev

#23680 Reply

Moosprout
    Participant

Dear Kev667,

Ah, fantastic!

“Pictures” is alright to have, it is just I noticed some companies put “Courtesy of”.

I am a Media student and we have to write about packaging and repackaging and I needed something that said where the original footage was from for repackaging and your screen shot is fantastic to use.

I have looked on Google Images, but I did not have any luck, so, thought I would see if anyone on here as any pictures, and you did.

Thank you again, I really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

Iain.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Sky News
Your information: