Simon And Natasha

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Simon And Natasha

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sky Lad 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tvcritic
    Participant
    #18389 Reply

tvcritic
    Participant

Did you catch Simon and Natasha doing Breakfast on BBC1 this morning? I felt I had gone back in time by one year. They are class. Simon seems to have found his feet there.. the old banter was just the same.. and there’s certainly a chenistry between those two. Wonder if Sky would ever get them back.

#18390 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

No i didn’t which is a real shame, i’ll tune in tomorrow to see if they’re on again together ( fingers crossed). Your right they are a class act if the beeb use these two regularly for breakfast sky could lose a regular sunrise viwer.
    I don’t think they’ll ever return to Sky, but, you never know.. stranger things have happened.

#18391 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

They are together for 2 weeks.

#18392 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

BRILLIANT!!!
    Sorry Sky but your gonna lose a Sunrise Viewer, for 2 weeks only though.
    Thanks for that Johnnie

#18393 Reply

Newsrat
    Participant

tvcritic+Aug 10 2004, 07:46 PM–>(tvcritic @ Aug 10 2004, 07:46 PM)
    Did you catch Simon and Natasha doing Breakfast on BBC1 this morning?  I felt I had gone back in time by one year.  They are class.  Simon seems to have found his feet there.. the old banter was just the same.. and there’s certainly a chenistry between those two.  Wonder if Sky would ever get them back.

We don’t get BBC Breakfast down here in the Southern Hemisphere, I did however receive an sms to say that they were on together and upto the old tricks. Glad to here Simon is back to his old self B) . It would be great to see the both of them return to Sky as they have a certain chemistry that has been hard to duplicate with many of the Sky pairings. That was certainly evident when they gave Simon every partner under the sun before he left. As for the reality of Simon and Tash returning, well we can dream can’t we

#18394 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

Natasha is presenting the news alone on BBC 1 now (7:15pm) and she said she was presenting again at 10:10 pm if anyones interested

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Simon And Natasha
Your information: