Severe Earthquake In Southern Asia

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Severe Earthquake In Southern Asia

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Newsroom 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tippguy
    Participant
    #22281 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

It has been confirmed by the Department of Foreign Affairs that the body of Dublin woman Eilis Finnegan has been found in Thailand.
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/0104/finnegane.html

#22282 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Aren’t the Gardai going out there today to search for Irish people?

#22283 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

ya according to sni yesterday they are

#22284 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

ya according to sni yesterday they are

You’re fooling yourself watching that, its a cod. Tell me, do you watch the news on Sundays? Where is SNI on Sundays? I mean how about the Sunday that Irish Ferries cancelled all their services before industrial action or New Years Day (Saturday the 1st) when there was a tornado in Clonlee – who did you tune into for that – SNI wasn’t on the air!

#22285 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

It is actually Clonee- and who cares anyhow? It is a hell-hole of a place-and it was NOT a tornado!!

#22286 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

well achually i didn’t watch the news in the evening over the x-mas. it was just a quick peek in the afternoon when i got up most days

#22287 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

Mr Byrne+Jan 7 2005, 11:23 AM–>(Mr Byrne @ Jan 7 2005, 11:23 AM)
    You’re fooling yourself watching that, its a cod.

Ok Ok we get the point Skynews Ireland is crap, I don’t think there is any point on going on about it all the time!

I agree with you by the way Skynews Ireland is crap!

Grainne needs to start sending her C.V around!

#22288 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

It is actually Clonee- and who cares anyhow? It is a hell-hole of a place-and it was NOT a tornado!!

It was your good time boys at RT? you sensationalised it to make it out to be a Tornado:

“At least one car was overturned and others had their windows smashed by what local people describe as a mini tornado that swept through the area shortly before 1pm.”

http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/0101/weather.html

By the way – whats wrong with Clonee. You’re a teenager, so I’m guessing you live with your parents now, but if you have a life that won’t be forever, – where do you think you’ll be able to afford a middle class home?

#22289 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Not that it’s any of your business but FYI, I do not live with my parents. And in the context of RTE’s report, you will see that they did not make it out to be a tornado.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Severe Earthquake In Southern Asia
Your information: