Pre-Budget Report

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Pre-Budget Report

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lone 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

markyboy26
    Participant
    #33079 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

Was it just me, or do others think that today’s edition of sky news from 11-2 (so far) was well done? It was good to see Martin Stanford back on where he should be in front of the newswall that only he can bring to life. Adam Boulton seems quite at home in the studio. Please can we have Martin back on the Mornings. I would like the following schedule;

6am – 9am Lorna and Allan
    9am – 12pm Martin and Anna
    12pm – 2pm Kay
    2pm – 5pm Julie and Allan
    5pm – 8pm As now
    8pm – 10pm Colin/Steve
    10pm – 12pm Colin/Steve and Gillian

#33080 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

I don’t like the spinning wheel graphics…look rather tacky.

Still, least it’s not Martin Stanford and the “Jim’ll fix it Jacket” as seen in the 2004 budget….

#33081 Reply

Lone
    Participant

OperaGhost wrote:I don’t like the spinning wheel graphics…look rather tacky.

Still, least it’s not Martin Stanford and the “Jim’ll fix it Jacket” as seen in the 2004 budget….

I saw when Colin (is that his name?) was presenting the budget with the spinning wheel, I felt as though it was designed for viewers who were mentally retarded, hence I couldn’t bare to watch.

#33082 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Lone wrote:(OperaGhost @ Dec 6 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]17502[/snapback]

I don’t like the spinning wheel graphics…look rather tacky.

I saw when Colin (is that his name?) was presenting the budget with the spinning wheel, I felt as though it was designed for viewers who were mentally retarded, hence I couldn’t bare to watch.

I agree, it soooooo was. Plus i didnt need to hear there was going to be an extra 1p on my petrol tomorrow morning

#33083 Reply

Lone
    Participant

vicky23 wrote:I agree, it soooooo was. Plus i didnt need to hear there was going to be an extra 1p on my petrol tomorrow morning

Precisely, as if us motorists don’t cough up huge taxes as it is

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Pre-Budget Report
Your information: