Old umbrella!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Old umbrella!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JamesH 12 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SimUK
    Participant
    #27725 Reply

SimUK
    Participant

7:23am and Sky News are interviewing Bob Geldolf (zzzzz :unsure:) but what is interesting however is that he’s got an old style Umberella – appears they’ve not got round to changing those to have the new logo!

Which makes me wonder: what else still has the old Sky News logo on it? I wonder if they’ve got loads of bits and pieces which are still in the old logo which are in use (mugs, pens, brollies, etc…) and if things like cameras have the old logo…?

#27726 Reply

RobUK
    Participant

I think they probably have lots of old mugs and pens around, but they probably arnt on the Studio desk. I remmber seeing a picture somewhere of some of the Sky equipment still with the old box style Sky News logo on- several years in to the last design.

Just remembred it was during the Iraq war, Keith Graves presented news from america from the gallery in washington and the old logo was still on some stuff.

#27727 Reply

st1407
    Participant

And til today they have not managed to change the break-fillers (international version) and the SKY News promo (This is SKY News)

#27728 Reply

SimUK
    Participant

Just noticed that Adam Boulton is standing outside 10 Downing Street with a new style Sky News umberella

#27729 Reply

JamesH
    Participant

SimUK+Nov 2 2005, 03:31 PM–>(SimUK @ Nov 2 2005, 03:31 PM)
    Just noticed that Adam Boulton is standing outside 10 Downing Street with a new style Sky News umberella

But round the corner in Whitehall, Jenny Percival had to make do with an old-style brolly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Old umbrella!
Your information: