New Reporter

Forums Forums TV Newsroom New Reporter

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Byrne 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tippguy
    Participant
    #23259 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

There was a new reporter on sni tonight. Amanda Cassidy. she was covering a ligther news story, nothing too important but seemed ok. another clear sign that sni is not going “down the pot”. Also i must say i was very impressed with the show tonight well done sky!

#23260 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

tonight at 7 gearldine lynah was promoted to correspondant but at 10 she was back to a reporter. must of been a mistake. It happened before x-mas when eibhlin ni conaighle was demoted to reporter but the next day was back up. must of been a mistake. however liam craigh has been promoted to correspondant. its well deserved and i think jonathan healy could do with a promation too.

#23261 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

I thought Liam Creigh was always a correspondant, but the technical f-ups are embarrassing.

#23262 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

no gary honeford & david blevins are the northern correspondants. although gary does very little reporting he should only be a reporter

#23263 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Where is Alison Murphy these days then?

I don’t really think that

another clear sign that sni is not going “down the pot”. Also i must say i was very impressed with the show tonight well done sky!

is exactly the way things are. I am pessimistic but you know what they say about people like me – 90% of the time, we’re right, 10% of the time, we’re pleasantly surprised.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: New Reporter
Your information: