Sky Sports Music

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky Sports Music

This topic contains 755 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  AJ 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 756 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #20460 Reply

SMIFFY
    Participant

Please can anyone tell me the music used on Sky’s Sports News for the opening credits and stings between midday and 4pm. It is also used for Gillette Soccer Saturday. Thanks in advance.

#20461 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

I should know this as I’ve seen it on the VT Clock in the galery so often. I’m working on Sky Sports News tomorrow so I’ll have a look then if i remember…

#20462 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

Your not a presenter are you?

#20463 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

No I work in the gallery

#20464 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Shooting Star by Deepest Blue, hope this helps.

#20465 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

daved2424 (or anyone else on the board), could you please tell me the name of the song used for the opening credits on Sky Sports’ Carling Cup coverage?

#20466 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Oh now you’re asking a difficult one seeing as I don’t actually work on the Carling Cup, but I’ll see what I can do…

#20467 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Thanks in advance daved2424!

#20468 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Texas: Inner Smile

Hope this helps.

#20469 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Yes that’s the one i’ve been looking for! Thank you for searching it for me daved2424!

(I think Sky should have a small site where they give the names of music they use for their programmes like the BBC do!)

#20470 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Oh really, where is this?

#20471 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Here’s what I would like Sky to do…

BBC – ‘Ask us about: Music details’

#20472 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Does anyone know the music that is played when a replay is shown after a try during live Superleague matches? It is also played at the end of the show. The only words I can make out are ‘seize the day’

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Cheers

#20473 Reply

Nick
    Participant

Anyone know the music played on Sky Sports News on Satuday on ‘Good Morning Sports Fans’?

#20474 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Yer it’s something by the chemical brothers, but I can’t remember the song name of the top of my head.

#20475 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Anyone know the music used on Sky Sports News, Through the night, (I’m guessing its library music?)

#20476 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

No it isn’t, and I can’t remember what it is, but i’ll do my best to find out.

#20477 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Hi any chance anyone knows the music that they use during the champions league highlights ( the bit where Claire Tomlinson does here round up) ive heard its a remix of a older song called war!? any help would be great. thx

#20478 Reply

kelvintan15
    Participant

Does anyone know the music that Sky Sports Football First is using? It used to be Dannii Minogue’s You Won’t Forget About Me, but they have changed it recently.

#20479 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

They use ‘You Won’t Forget About Me’ on the live Premiership football now. Not sure about the new music they use on FootballFirst though!

#20480 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Johnnie+Feb 28 2005, 08:13 PM–>(Johnnie @ Feb 28 2005, 08:13 PM)
    Anyone know the music used on Sky Sports News, Through the night, (I’m guessing its library music?)

It’s called Artisan by Deadly Avenger

#20481 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

daved2424+Mar 19 2005, 11:05 AM–>(daved2424 @ Mar 19 2005, 11:05 AM)

Johnnie+Feb 28 2005, 08:13 PM–>(Johnnie @ Feb 28 2005, 08:13 PM)

It’s called Artisan by Deadly Avenger

Thank you

#20482 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

Does anyone out there know what music is used for the titles of Sky live Conference games? It has been used as titles on a number of Sky shows for at least 5 years so i’m guessing it is library music. Any help appreciated

#20483 Reply

cjjm07766
    Participant

This has been bugging me for ages, does anyone know the piece of music used before and after ad breaks on Sky Sports News in the mid afternoon? The music with the strings.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 756 total)
Reply To: Sky Sports Music
Your information: