Micheal Watkins

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Micheal Watkins

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Johnnie 13 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lee1990hathaway
    Participant
    #19808 Reply

lee1990hathaway
    Participant

Hey all

A few months ago Micheal Watkins left sky news but i’ve seen his pictures in the Presenters and not the past. Is he back at sky??

Thanks
    Lee B)

#19809 Reply

SkyFanIreland
    Participant

I think he may be. I’m certain i caught a glimpse of him on an overnight in the past couple of weeks!

#19810 Reply

skywatcher
    Participant

Nope, Your right, he was on sky news over night the other day. (last week i think)

He has left, He was a freelance overnight presenter anyway, so he can always come back.
    Before he left, he said to me he wanted to try and go more main stream. (not the grave yard shift)

Only time i had ever spoken to him, seemed like a nice guy from our 5min chat at 1am!!,
    It surprised me, i even had to ask, arent you on air….turned out the ginger man (im sorry, i can never remember his name) was on air

#19811 Reply

Kelly
    Participant

skywatcher+Oct 26 2004, 02:46 AM–>(skywatcher @ Oct 26 2004, 02:46 AM)
    turned out the ginger man (im sorry, i can never remember his name) was on air

Gordon Radley.

#19812 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Michael will be back on Sky News from December.

#19813 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

I spoke to Michael Watkins earlier today and he said+–>(I spoke to Michael Watkins earlier today and he said)
    I left regular overnight freelancing to develop my media training business. in the past few months i’ve coached lots of private clients in public speaking and broadcasting.. and coached press officers from private companies, such as Southeastern Trains. i’m delighted to have been invited back to sky as a freelancer in December.. i really like working with the people overnight and the shift goes really quickly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Micheal Watkins
Your information: