Matt Takes The Tiss!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Matt Takes The Tiss!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ADG 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ADG
    Participant
    #24985 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Was anyone else annoyed by Matt Le Tissier commentating yesterday afternoon during the Saints vs. United match?? Or if you can call it that, it would have been better if he was on Fanzone!

Well done by Sky Sports to put a biased commentator! He was whinging about every foul against Saints and got me irritated! Bet Alan Parry got p****d working with him..

Matt and Tony Cottee are the worst co commentators on Sky Sports.

Any1 else’s views?

ADG

#24986 Reply

SMIFFY
    Participant

I didn’t see the game, but know hes quite biased on Soccer Saturday. Sometimes it can be quite amusing there, but I was suprised he was chosen as co-commentator yesterday – especially with emotions so high. Another strange decision by the powers at Sky!

As for Tony Cottee – hes OK as a pundit, but dont understand why hes the permanent Prem Plus co-commentator – not very good!

#24987 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

As a united fan I was very annoyed. The most annoying thing was that EVERY time a southampton player went down hr would say united would have got that.

#24988 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Innit, he was so irritating.

Cottee’s a good pundit, commentator NO. Alan Marwood is a better co commentator alongside Parry.

Le Tissier should go back to where he came from, he is no good as a pundit/commentator.

ADG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Matt Takes The Tiss!
Your information: