Matt Lorenzo

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Matt Lorenzo

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Jason1970
    Participant
    #32221 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

In the Daily Mail today it is saying Matt Lorenzo is leaving Sky SPorts News when his contract expires in January to pursue other broadcasr and corporare PR opportunities

#32222 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

not surprised really. He’s looked bored for ages now doing that weekend morning slot. So that’s two of the channel’s big names leaving in the next few months.

#32223 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

He was boring! Its good a few are leaving, lets have some new faces on because some of the others are getting a bit to much to bare. Lorenzo should stick to the Baby channel

#32224 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

I am not up to date on SSN, so I was just wondering who the other big name to leave is?

#32225 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Kelly Dalglish.

#32226 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Good news she’s gone!!

Matt was great when he was paied with Jim White in the past, now I agree he looks bored.

#32227 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

Any idea where Kelly Dalglish is going and what she has planned?

#32228 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

the Daily Mail said she left because she was unhappy with the terms of her new contract offer, but she said in another newspaper that she declined it because she wants to leave to plan her forthcoming wedding (although she’s never on more than 3 days a week anyway, so I found this a bit strange).

incidentally, you can hear her on Talksport radio every Monday from 7-10pm and she’ll be carrying on with that after she leaves Sky.

#32229 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

I wonder if the replacements for Matt Lorenzo and Kelly Dalglish are Millie Clode and Robocop, cant remember his name

#32230 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

Jason1970 wrote:I wonder if the replacements for Matt Lorenzo and Kelly Dalglish are Millie Clode and Robocop, cant remember his name

Andy Steggall?

#32231 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

It was in the Daily Record on Saturday that they are handing Kelly’s presenting duties over to Hayley McQueen, she will now be doing the womens football and other outside the studio work that Kelly did

#32232 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

SSLuke wrote:the Daily Mail said she left because she was unhappy with the terms of her new contract offer, but she said in another newspaper that she declined it because she wants to leave to plan her forthcoming wedding (although she’s never on more than 3 days a week anyway, so I found this a bit strange).

incidentally, you can hear her on Talksport radio every Monday from 7-10pm and she’ll be carrying on with that after she leaves Sky.

I think the wedding planning story is a bit strange, it doesnt take 9 months to plan a wedding, I think the left because they offered her less money is more likely. I have read in other papers that they offered her a pay as you work deal instaed of a salary as she was only working a few days a week and Sky didnt like paying her when she took time off to work for other people, like Talksport. I would say she tried the old ‘ pay up or Ill leave’ trick and it backfired

#32233 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:It was in the Daily Record on Saturday that they are handing Kelly’s presenting duties over to Hayley McQueen, she will now be doing the womens football and other outside the studio work that Kelly did

Hayley was present at the previous womens football match last week, but not as presenter as Kelly used to be, but as touchline reporter.

#32234 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Claire Tomlinson took over presenting it last season

#32235 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I watched the Womens game at the Valley but recorded it too as my girlfriends mates plays for England & was pleasantly surprised to see/should i say hear Hayley mcqueen doing the after match interviews, she really impressed me! I have been watching the new additions to SSN recently & i reakon if they are ‘replacing’ Kelly then they have a damn fine replacement in Hayley, how hot is she by the way!!! she is a million times better than when she first started. I wonder if they will be getting in any more new girls.

Id even say finally a replacement for Kirsty Gallagher!!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Matt Lorenzo
Your information: