Jonathan Wills to leave ITV Anglia and join ITV Channel

jonathan wills Image

ITV regional presenter Jonathan Wills will leave ITV Anglia to join ITV Channel.

Jonathan will join the team at Channel in May, and will present the 6pm programme alongside Jess Dunsdon.

He is no stranger to the Channel Islands – he holidayed in Alderney as a child and grew up in Jersey, where he regularly visits family and friends.

“It’s wonderful to be returning to the island I love and I can’t wait to get started when I come over in May, said Jonathan.

“To be part of the presenting team with Jess will be a terrific honour and I look forward to bringing the stories of the day to everyone in the Channel Islands at 6.”

Jonathan started his presenting career with Channel One Television and then the BBC in the 1990s later moving to ITV London as Sports Editor and Presenter and then ITV’s Network News.

Jonathan joined ITV News Anglia in 2008, presenting the nightly news in the east of England alongside Becky Jago.

Karen Rankine, ITV Channel’s Head of News, said: “He brings enormous experience as a studio and location presenter and live interviewer and we look forward to him bringing his warmth, personality and sense of humour to our flagship programme as co-host alongside Jess Dunsdon.”

Posted by on Wednesday 10 March 2021
Posted in
matt teale Image

Matt Teale is to join ITV News Meridian at the end of January 2022. The ITV News Central presenter replaces

fred dinenage Image

Legendary TV presenter Fred Dinenage is to leave ITV News Meridian at Christmas. “After almost thirty eight years co-presenting the

christine talbot Image  e

ITV and Christine Talbot today announced she is to leave Calendar at the end of June. Christine started her career

Copy link