Lisa Burke

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Lisa Burke

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Lone 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

singledub
    Participant
    #26327 Reply

singledub
    Participant

Hi all,

Is Lisa Burke Pregnant?. From waht i’ve seen so far i’m beginning to think she is.

#26328 Reply

sir drinks alot
    Participant

singledub+Aug 8 2005, 05:07 PM–>(singledub @ Aug 8 2005, 05:07 PM)
    Hi all,

Is Lisa Burke Pregnant?. From waht i’ve seen so far i’m beginning to think she is.

Same here

#26329 Reply

ABFan
    Participant

Hi guys
    I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking that. Twice today, I saw her and wondered to myself exactly that.
    If she is, then congratulations from a fellow Irishman.
    Lisa, is my joint favorite weather girl on Sky News along with Jo Wheeler with Steff Gaulter in third place.

#26330 Reply

singledub
    Participant

Yes if its true as a fellow iirishman too many congrats to Lisa. Saw her again today. You can normally tell by the face and the clothes and of course the jackets.

Yes Lisa is my favourite along with Jo Wheeler, gald others like Jo. Shes got great legs when she shows them.. I also like Hazel.

#26331 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone is actually watching the weather reports to find out about the weather :blink:

#26332 Reply

alfie
    Participant
    #26333 Reply

Moxey
    Participant

Yes its going to be boiling hot for the rest of the week

Lisa is looking mighty fine in her tight white top & Steph looks lovely with her new short hair

As for Hazel when is she back or has she left
    Some say she is on holiday but its a bloomin long holiday

#26334 Reply

Selig
    Participant

singledub wrote:Hi all,

I think she is now, I have just been viewing some footage from about a month ago for work.

#26335 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

Yes she is, Eammon Holmes said so a few weeks ago.

#26336 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I haven’t seen Lisa on air for quite some time. Is she on maternity leave? She’s my (like many others) fav weather presenter and if anyone have any way of sending a message to her let me know?

#26337 Reply

Musey
    Participant

she was on yesteray or the day before i think, so i dont think she’s taken leave just yet.

#26338 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

There seems to be a lot of Pregnant newspeople about lately…..about 3 from the BBC, someone on ITV/C4….think someone else on Sky aswell

#26339 Reply

Musey
    Participant

julie etchingham you’re thinking of

#26340 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Is there any way of sending a message to Lisa Burke?

#26341 Reply

expression
    Participant

Anybody know when the baby is due or if she’s had it yet? Just wondering what the news is on Lisa Burke.

Anybody in the know?

#26342 Reply

gillw
    Participant

expression wrote:Anybody know when the baby is due or if she’s had it yet? Just wondering what the news is on Lisa Burke.

Anybody in the know?

Yes she has, not sure if it was a girl or boy though.

See bottom of page
    http://www.skypressoffice.co.uk/SkyNews/Ab…raphy.asp?id=21

#26343 Reply

gillw
    Participant

Musey wrote:julie etchingham you’re thinking of

Julie had a baby boy.

#26344 Reply

broswer
    Participant

does anyone know when lisa burke is coming back??????she is so sexy and fine!!!!!!!!!!!!i want to see her on sky news!!!!!!!!!!!1havent seen her in ages

#26345 Reply

Lone
    Participant

Hi guys, I created a wikipedia entry for Lisa, and I included an image of her along with it. Unfortunately one of the wiki mods came along and removed it, for copyright reasons I assume. Call me dumb & lazy but I’ve been trying to make sense of wikipedia’s image copyright policy but am slightly confused, and I don’t have any images of her myself which I can easily use. If anyone can be bothered, and either has images or has permission, please feel free to edit it and place a picture if you wish:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Burke

[Lone]

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Lisa Burke
Your information: