KERRY WINS!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom KERRY WINS!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  NEWSBOY2 13 years ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

NEWSBOY2
    Participant
    #20019 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Ok so no one is putting their necks out, so i will. KERRY WINS! that’s what i say!

#20020 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Put your neck back in and weep.

Bush wins. Watch out for the most kick ass, arrogant performance of the year, live on your screens all day.

#20021 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Ok Kerry wins in my heart (joke). I feel cheated though, went to bed at 3 after watching being told by that supposed old polling guru, Bob whatever from Mori that Kerry would win, then I wake up after having a dream that Kerry was giving his victory speech only to hear the bad news. Thought the BBC coverage was crap, seemed boring with no pace and just a whole lot of rambling.

There’s nothing to stop Bush now from behaving like a mad man and getting the most right-wing policies on earth from being ratified by his mad supporters in congress. Will be seeing the political lynching of gays, minorities and anyone who isn’t Republican. ahhhhhhhhhhh

#20022 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

I had a very nasty feeling that George Bush will win again.
    Although I’m 100% behind the idea “anyone is better than Bush”, I’m also disappointed with John Kerry’s latest performances. If this campaign would carry on any longer, I’m afraid I would be already amongst “undecided”. I think he had an opportunity to attack Bush much stronger and should also stand more firm behind his thoughts.

Today is a sad, sad day,….
    America just re-elected “a rottweiler” and this time he’s off the leash!

I agree with Newsboy2, he will bite gays, minorities and anyone who is not Republican!
    _______
    Tanya

#20023 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

I agree with Moynahan, to me Kerry was a complete dissapointment, possibly because he isn’t Irish , doesn’t have that Celtic spirit.

It’s a sad day, very dad but maybe a good day as far as the news networks are concerned, how long now until the next war? 1 year, 2 years?

#20024 Reply

Abby
    Participant

I am extremely disappointed. Can’t stand the idea of that man being back in the White House, and seeing his arrogant smirk for 4 more years.

The news channels are now being quite critical of John Kerry and the way he and his team faught the campaign. Up to yesterday they were saying that he was very decisive, with clear policies.

For me, the one good thing about this election was the Sky News coverage. I thought Julie Etchingham and Jeremy Thompson were just great. Julie is such a bright, intelligent and articulate woman, streets ahead of Kay Burley. I thought the others were terrific also especially Andrew Wilson.

Can anyone answer this question for me:

Who, in their right mind, could possibly vote for George Bush?

I’m off now to drown my sorrows.

#20025 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Well, with the current state of the dollar and US economy, maybe they won’t be able to afford any more wars. Who knows.

#20026 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Kerry is no commander and cheif! To much in descion and willy nillying about. He may have fought in Vietnam, but that doesn’t mean he can safe the US from terror!

Four More Years – For Bush!

#20027 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Julie is such a bright, intelligent and articulate woman, streets ahead of Kay Burley.

Could not agree with you more.

I really think Kay is awfully terrible at presenting the news.

#20028 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Abby+Nov 3 2004, 05:20 PM–>(Abby @ Nov 3 2004, 05:20 PM)
    I am extremely disappointed. Can’t stand the idea of that man being back in the White House, and seeing his arrogant smirk for 4 more years.

My thoughts exactly.

For me, the one good thing about this election was the Sky News coverage. I thought Julie Etchingham and Jeremy Thompson were just great.

Julie is such a bright, intelligent and articulate woman, streets ahead of Kay Burley.
    Can’t argue with that sentiment

Can anyone answer this question for me:

Who, in their right mind, could possibly vote for George Bush?

You tell me. Answers on a postcard time.
    I’m off now to drown my sorrows.

Can I join you?

Bush winning another four year term. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a seriously depressing thought. :angry:

#20029 Reply

Hello
    Participant

eagleeye+Nov 3 2004, 05:28 PM–>(eagleeye @ Nov 3 2004, 05:28 PM)
    Well, with the current state of the dollar and US economy, maybe they won’t be able to afford any more wars. Who knows.

I just hope you are right eagleeye for everybody’s sake. <_<

#20030 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

I would say its because Bush is so much of a father figure.

I was talking to a few americans that voted for bush and its the same crap – thewy’re in a war and they need to keep fighting and there is no negotiations with the arabs – that sort of stuff.

#20031 Reply

Hello
    Participant

I bet Tony Blair is very happy tonight now that his pal has been given another four years in office. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#20032 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

Guess we all misunderestimated Bush and his Daddy, I mean, advisers.

At least he can only serve another four years and then has to leave the White House, unless he decides to somehow change the laws regarding that matter. But how much more can he screw the world in the meantime?

#20033 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Oh plenty i’m sure. Its crazy how he got the biggest vote ever, America’s taken a huge step to the right, and he will be able to entrench his Republican ideology for a generation when he gets to nominate who will sit on the Supreme Court The Democrats have been blastered out of the sky, they’ll probably end up moving futher to the Right like Labour had to do in the 90’s.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: KERRY WINS!
Your information: