Keith Graves

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Keith Graves

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dirkyt 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hullo
    Participant
    #27096 Reply

Hullo
    Participant

I thought I’d read that Keith Graves had retired, but he has turned up in Basra. Has he been on a writing sabbatical?

#27097 Reply

kev667
    Participant

was his package/live today?, 13th or yesterday? I love Keith. !

erm, afaik from others here – he semi retired a few years back, built a nice place in Greece (from memory) but comes back occasionally.. the last time (i think) was for the 2004 US. Prez elections.

He’s a very good correspondent, can talk the hind legs off a donkey & was even quite controversial.. but only because he’s quite blunt & tells it like it is.

I know Lindsay Hilsum is/was in Basra recently, last few days – so maybe there was a chance of an embedding & sky for lots of reasons, didnt have anyone else available.

cheers!
    kev

#27098 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Cyprus I believe.

Keith is deffo an a top notch Foreign Correspondent. Whenever he speaks I’m listening, he has an air of authority.

#27099 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

I remember Keith was in Washington on Sep 11th.

#27100 Reply

gsf
    Participant

He seems to be able to pick & choose what he does these days. Seems to do more reflective pieces. Wasn’t he is Afganistan a while ago?

I agree that he is one of the very best tv journalists on British tv in the last 30 years.

#27101 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

My father hates him – yet I think he is an outstanding journalist. I hope that we do see much more of him. He has authority and clearly knows whats he talking about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Keith Graves
Your information: