Katie Price on Thursday's Lunchtime Live

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Katie Price on Thursday's Lunchtime Live

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Phillp 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #29096 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Jordan will be speaking to Kay Burley on Sky News? Lunchtime Live tomorrow (Thursday)
    Jordan says she would ?definitely? like to go out to Iraq this year. Jordan also accuses footballer Dwight Yorke of being an absent father to their son Harvey and talks openly about her battle with post-natal depression.

The Full interview will be on at 12.30pm on Lunchtime Live on Sky News and simulcast on Sky One and Sky Three.

Lunchtime Live simulcasts on Sky Three anyway, but I cannot understand why it’ll be on Sky One, especially as Sky Three and Sky News are free to air channels.

SPO

#29097 Reply

AJ
    Participant

possibly to maximise viewing figures?

Also, Sky Three isn’t broadcast on cable – although it’ll still be on 2 channels on that platform – as with freeview.

#29098 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

Kay Burley does an enormous amount of interviews outside sky news.. When does she do them?

Plus an interview with Jordan is getting a 3 channel broadcast?? Is that necessary…like who is she anyway.

PS..i know who she is but you know what i mean.

#29099 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I think the comment about Yorke being an absent father smacks a bit as I recall her nanny telling all in the papers about how she never went near the kid unless there were cameras around and she used to call him goggle eyes

#29100 Reply

Martin Phillp
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:I think the comment about Yorke being an absent father smacks a bit as I recall her nanny telling all in the papers about how she never went near the kid unless there were cameras around and she used to call him goggle eyes

Sky News is getting even more downmarket since the relaunch. With Jordan on with Lady Muck, it’s time to tune over to News 24.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Katie Price on Thursday's Lunchtime Live
Your information: