karin G background

Forums Forums TV Newsroom karin G background

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hello 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dodrade
    Participant
    #17086 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

i know she was born in south africa but giannone sounds italian. can anyone tell me exactly what her ethnic background is? and please more screenshots of her please. it seems such a waste of her talents all lonely in the middle of the night i wish she was on BBC primetime. instead they pinch fatboy mccoy!

#17087 Reply

Hello
    Participant

I don’t care which channel Karin G is on but dodrade is right when he says that she should be on at a time when a lot more people can watch and appreciate her.

#17088 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Yes it really seems a pity she is not used on the 8pm-midnight shift…..she would work very well with David Foster and Chris Roberts and Steve Dixon,I think.

How about giving her a go on the Sunrise shift?With Steve?

Her talents are useless on the overnights unless you live and/or watch Sky NewsUK in Australasia!

#17089 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Couldn’t you put Karin G on the shift that Emma Crosby does and let Karin work her away around all of the shifts so that everyone can see her and appreciate her?

#17090 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Yes that would be a good idea allright…..have you seen karin recently?

#17091 Reply

Hello
    Participant

I watch the overnight shift from time to time but I have only seen Karin on it once or twice in the last month or so unfortunately. Why aren’t there two presenters presenting on the overnight shift instead of one?

#17092 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Newsroom+Jul 9 2004, 09:43 PM–>(Newsroom @ Jul 9 2004, 09:43 PM)
    Yes that would be a good idea allright…..have you seen karin recently?

Im glad to see Karin is back on the 8 -12pm shift tonight (28th July). It’s made my night. Is this going to be a regular occurence her being on the above shift? Please say yes. She’s much better on that shift than on the nightshift. :rolleyes:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: karin G background
Your information: