Juliet Foster

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Juliet Foster

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ST34 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sea monkey
    Participant
    #17655 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

Does anyone notice that she is now posted to business, she seems really to hate it, bring her back to news i say!

#17656 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

No she does not hate it-I would say it suits her on the daytime shift rather than 8pm-midnight but yes,I fully agree with you that she should be PERMANENTLY on ,with Chris Roberts, the 8pm-0000 shift.

She is far superior than some of the ”regular” presenters.

#17657 Reply

Moxey
    Participant

No way leave Juliet to business there are much better presenters than her for the 8.00 to midnight shift

Plus I dont miss her irritating laugh either

#17658 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Youi’ve seen me say it befroe, but she is Skys best prime time anchor

#17659 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Definetly agree wity you Easty : she is so superior to Vivienne,Paula and Sheila who we see so often on the evening shift nowadays.

#17660 Reply

newshound
    Participant

She’s a cracker, in all senses of the word. And her ability to pronounce foreign place names is unsurpassed.

#17661 Reply

ST34
    Participant

Totally agree with newshound on the pronounciation point and newsroom regarding superiority over the others mentioned. However, she certainly has an air of authority on the Business reports. I believe she was previously on the Bloomberg channel (business mainly).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Juliet Foster
Your information: