Juliet Errington

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Juliet Errington

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DDP 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ledders
    Participant
    #29963 Reply

ledders
    Participant

Does anybody know what has happened to Juliet Errington? She doesn’t seam to have been on sky news for ages now.

#29964 Reply

gillw
    Participant

ledders wrote:Does anybody know what has happened to Juliet Errington? She doesn’t seam to have been on sky news for ages now.

I believe she recently married and is a guest presenter on the breakfast show on LBC.

#29965 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

She is gone forever. Last time I saw her was before cristmast last year with SkyNEWS. Now, she is married – and nobody here have heart about Juliet Errington since!! (irritating)!!!

#29966 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

gillw wrote:(ledders @ May 1 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]14375[/snapback]

Does anybody know what has happened to Juliet Errington? She doesn’t seam to have been on sky news for ages now.

I believe she recently married and is a guest presenter on the breakfast show on LBC.

Juliet done an interview with someone on the Nightly News on LBC tonight.. She was introduced as LBC’s Juliet Errington.

#29967 Reply

DDP
    Participant

I’ve seen her do stuff for Fast Track on the BBC in the past few months. Maybe after getting married she wanted to scale her hours down and freelance? :huh:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Juliet Errington
Your information: