Its Sky Sports News 2

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Its Sky Sports News 2

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

guvnorgaz
    Participant
    #30150 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Whats with the Liverpool victory parade being shown live on Sky News?they are not giving it that much coverage on SSN and yet News channel is full of it

#30151 Reply

gsf
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:Whats with the Liverpool victory parade being shown live on Sky News?they are not giving it that much coverage on SSN and yet News channel is full of it

Slow news day?

#30152 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

They were advertising that they were going to show it on Saturday

#30153 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

I’m afraid if you’re not a football fan or an English football fan (more precisely), turn on BBC News 24 this summer. They were showing an insignificant news conference earlier, so it’s gona be bad in june I think.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Kay Burley is sent to Germany to cover the event with her usual false enthusiasm and her apparent wealth of knowledge.

In 2002, they had a strap up on the screen giving the latest scores with a picture of the world cup at the side!

#30154 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

You mean to tell me that Princess Pushy isnt presenting the Cup to the winners?

#30155 Reply

thegraphic
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:You mean to tell me that Princess Pushy isnt presenting the Cup to the winners?

Princess Pushy? don’t diss kay, she is the best

#30156 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

The best at getting on your nerves,she has an ego the size of her big mouth

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Its Sky Sports News 2
Your information: