Info on Sky Sports News

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Info on Sky Sports News

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jzsports 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jzsports
    Participant
    #23608 Reply

jzsports
    Participant

Hello all–

I’m a producer for Fox Soccer Channel here in Los Angeles and would love to hear your input on why the Sky Sports News Show grabs your attention. I’m currently writing a script to promote the show which airs on our channel. I’m curious to hear the viewers thoughts because you guys are the most honest and accurate when it comes to talking about a specific show. I’m avoiding the fluff writing and I want to know actual facts of what the show offers. Example, Up to date league standings, exclusive interviews…etc. With your help, I can really sell this show the way it deserves to be sold. Then next week, you can tune in to Fox Soccer Channel and you will see your thoughts on air in a :30 promo. Thanks for all your help.

#23609 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Here are a few points about Sky Sports News…

:: The UK’s only dedicated sports news channel.
    :: Mainly focussing on British soccer/football but also other sports.
    :: Breaking News FIRST.
    :: Exclusive reports and interviews.
    :: Latest goals, tries, statistics, league tables and reactions.
    :: World class reporters covering all of the major sporting events.
    :: In-depth analysis of all the action.
    :: Special sporting guests and experts preview and review all of the major sporting events.
    :: Sky Sports News also like to read out the views of what the people watching think about the day’s major stories, with emails and text messages.

#23610 Reply

jzsports
    Participant

this is exactly what I was looking for. Well thought out and very accurate. I mean you hit every fact about the show. This is what I wrote before I received your reply:

THE WORLD COMES TOGETHER FOR SPORTS?
    AND SKY SPORTS NEWS COVERS IT NIGHTLY.

YOUR HOME FOR THE BEST COVERAGE OF ENGLISH SOCCER AND UPDATES ON ALL THE EURO LEAGUES…

7 NIGHTS A WEEK?
    LIVE, ACROSS THE PITCH, BREAKING NEWS?
    EXPLOSIVE STORIES?(SOT)
    EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS?
    THE INFORMATION IS ALWAYS ON YOUR SCREEN.
    PLUS, SEE WHAT?S IN THE PAPERS.

GET YOUR SPORTS NEWS FROM A EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE?

SKY SPORTS NEWS, NIGHTLY ONLY ON FOX SOCCER CHANNEL.
    — — ——————————————————

Your lines “world class reporters…”, “in depth analysis…” “UK’s only dedicated…” are brilliant! I will try to incorporate it in the script. I really appreciate your in-depth response. I’m curious to know what you do and your age?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Info on Sky Sports News
Your information: