I'm New

Forums Forums TV Newsroom I'm New

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lee Smith 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Easty
    Participant
    #17593 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Hello everyone! I am Easty an aspiring Journalist who is 16 and is gainign expierence in News Rooms across the UK. I would love to work at Sky, but that is besides the point. I have joined this forum because I take an extreme interest in the way news is broadcast and the way producers decide who anchors what!

#17594 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

im one too except im 18 and gained experience in newsrooms across Republic of Ireland(well,actually only in Dublin)

Good luck with your studies and welcome to the forums.

#17595 Reply

Easty
    Participant

im one too except im 18 and gained experience in newsrooms across Republic of Ireland(well,actually only in Dublin)

Good luck with your studies and welcome to the forums.

I would love to go to Sky on Work Expierence – unfornately – money will not allow me to go to London. I am a regualry at the Sunday Sun. The Journal and The Evening Chronicle……. Newcastles top 3 newspapers

#17596 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

money wont allow it but it’s also highly unlikely even if u lived next door to the sky studios that you would get it in the first place!!

Im more interseted in tv news and radio news and the presenting side of things rather than newspapers-I really would have no interest in the newspapers!

Good luck anyway!

#17597 Reply

Easty
    Participant

money wont allow it but it’s also highly unlikely even if u lived next door to the sky studios that you would get it in the first place!!

Im more interseted in tv news and radio news and the presenting side of things rather than newspapers-I really would have no interest in the newspapers!

Good luck anyway!

ah – no. I do have a contact at Sky News. Victoria Bird. She works in the News Room. I met her at a Sky News event last summer – Reach For The Sky Live. She said I did really well and gave me her email for if I had any questions and said she would recommend me highly if I ever wanted Work Exp.

So I email her once or twice a month so she doesn’t forget me….. and hopefully that contact will pay iof sometime

#17598 Reply

Lee Smith
    Participant

Easty+Jun 3 2004, 07:16 PM–>(Easty @ Jun 3 2004, 07:16 PM)
    Hello everyone! I am Easty an aspiring Journalist who is 16 and is gainign expierence in News Rooms across the UK. I would love to work at Sky, but that is besides the point. I have joined this forum because I take an extreme interest in the way news is broadcast and the way producers decide who anchors what!

Good luck, good advice learn to spell and brush up on your grammar.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: I'm New
Your information: