I'm New

Forums Forums TV Newsroom I'm New

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dustymoo 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ABFan
    Participant
    #23212 Reply

ABFan
    Participant

Hi guys
    I Just joined
    I’ve been a Sky News Viewer since 1992(It’s my main News source), and an Anna Botting fan for a good many of those years. When I first spotted her with the (now retired), Bob Friend and saw how He, and Simon Bates on Wednesday’s paper review used to crack her up, her Giggly SOH got to me and has me hooked to this day. She’s still my number 1 though I also like, Nichola Hill, Hannah, O’Sullivan Jayne Secker, KB .
    I spose it would be easier to say who I don’t like (and if there was such a thing as free transfers from 1 News station to another then I’d transfer if I could, Alan King , Michelle Clifford and Tim Abrahams to the BeeB.
    I would also like to see back at Sky News, (where in my view she belongs), Sasha Upton, who I would rate as N02 above Nikki Hill and Hannah O’Sullivan, but behind Anna. Others I’d like back are: Carrie Frais Emily Maitlis, Layla Debelge, David FitzGerald, Alison Jack, Sian Jones, Natasha Kaplinsky, Jane Lewis, Joanne Malin, Jane Hoffen and Steve Bottomly.
    These in My view, should never have left Sky. Ally Jack, if I remember had a great rapport with KB, and Jane Lewis+ Sasha Upton seemed to have a good rapport with Anna Botting.
    Another that I’ve noticed that has a good rapport with Anna Botting(but then, who hasn’t), is Jayne Secker and I would like to see her anchor the News with Anna sometime. It’s not often that you have two girls anchoring(Though I have seen Anna and Sheila a few times), I’d like at some stage to see Anna anchoring with Jayne Secker.
    I’ll stop now and leave you guys comment as you wish.

#23213 Reply

tenni5tar
    Participant

i also agree that jayne secker is very good! not sure about others, i am a new viewer to sky news, i am still trying to put names to faces. it is my favourite news channel though, very clear layout on screen! wow i sound boring!

#23214 Reply

ABFan
    Participant

Hi guys
    tenni5tar
    Re: Jayne:
    I tune in today to find Jayne moving to 5: What are Sky News up to?. As I say I’ve been a viewer since 1992 but, I ask What [b]are
    Sky up to. They get rid of babes like Sasha Upton, Natasha kaplinsky, Layla Debelge Hannah O’Sullivan and now as I say Jayne’s off to five. Also what’s this obsession with putting two guys on as Anchor?. I mean COME ON guys if you’re gonna have two people of the same gender as anchor then surely it should be (rather than letting Jayne go to FIVE), Jayne&Anna
    It worked b4 with Anna B.&Sheila Jansen so rather than than offload Jayne to 5, have her team up as joint anchor with the lovely Anna and instead, offload the over aabundance of guys.
    That’s what I say there should a lot less guys more girls. keep Jayne Seckor, double her up with Anna B and offload most of the guys to Five
    That’s what I say

#23215 Reply

dustymoo
    Participant

I thought i was the only person that felt like that about Jayne Secker? Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: I'm New
Your information: