Colin Brazier leaves Sky News to join GB News

Colin Brazier Glasses

Sky News presenter Colin Brazier has left the network to join GB News.

Colin, who spent over 23 years at Sky, will anchor a daytime news, interview and debate programme on GB News when it launches later this year.

“I’m delighted to be joining GB News,” said Colin.

“It will be an important punctuation mark in the evolving story of news broadcasting in Britain and I’m thrilled to be there at the start.

“GB News will lend an war to some of Britain’s marginalised and overlooked voices, an audience I have always cared about.

“I will treasure my time at Sky, working alongside some brilliant journalists but GB News is an irresistible new challenge, a chance to build an innovative news channel alongside some of British journalism’s most trusted names.”

GB News will reach 96% of British households via Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media, YouView, and Freesat.

GB News’ Director of News and Programming, John McAndrew, added: “Hiring someone of Colin’s calibre clearly demonstrates our ambition for GB News and our commitment to journalism.

“I know Colin will bring all his experience and personality to our channel and will thrive in this new environment.”

Former Sun and TalkRadio journalist Dan Wootton announced last month that he will be joining the new news channel.

Posted by on Wednesday 10 February 2021
Posted in
The Daily Climate Show Sky News Presentation

Sky News aired its final Climate Show this weekend. Presenter Tom Heap said at the end of this week’s programme:

Wilfred Frost Sky News

Sky News presenter Wilf Frost is heading back to CNBC. He’ll return to New York City for 4 weeks per

Friday Night with Niall Paterson Sky News Promo

Friday Night with Niall Paterson has been cancelled for this week following the news that Catherine, Princess of Wales, is