Explanation

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Explanation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  geordieboi 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

A–J
    Participant
    #24892 Reply

A–J
    Participant

Hi all,

I have seen seen Sky News in a long time, nore have I posted on here for a long time, and, for that matter, read it.

I was just wondering if someone could help me.

After reading a post about the studio, I was under the impression that Sky News will have a new studio in June/July. However, after looking at the pictures on Steve Dixon’s website, it shows a studio that I have not seen before. Not the Five one, but the Sky News one.

So, what I want to know is, have they moved yet to the new studio and that is what the pictures are of on Steve’s website?

Thank you.

#24893 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

All new studio disscussions are here: http://skynewsforums.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=57

#24894 Reply

geordieboi
    Participant

A–J, to answer your question, no.

The only pic of the new premises on Steve’s site is the photograph of the external of the building where Five News and SkyNews will be jointly broadcast from.

All of the other pics on Steve’s media centre pages are taken in the current SkyNews studio.

Unfortunately we will not be posting any images of the insides of the new SkyNews studios on Steve’s site for the time being. I know that’s unfortunate but I’m sure everyone will understand why. Watch this space… as they say!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Explanation
Your information: