Euro election coverage

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Euro election coverage

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  news_wench 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

news_wench
    Participant
    #17786 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

What do you think? Adam Boulton is doing a good job of chairing it, with Martin, his glamourous assistant at the newswall and reporters around the country and Europe.

Glen Oglaza seems to have abandoned his toupee. He must have forgotten to take it to Brussels.

#17787 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Yes great coverage – Martin looks good tonight in is creme trousers and brown shoes

#17788 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I thought Martin was awful and cream trousers?? Is he trying to look 30 again??

Why could they not leave Allan and Lisa to do it instead of robbing their stint??

#17789 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Can I change the question? I can’t understand why so many Brits want to leave the EU. Doesn’t Robert Kiljoy Sulk want to retire to the south of France – I hadn’t got him pegged for a Costas boy, but ya never know. Leave the EU = queue for visas, not allowed to live, work or do business freely in the EU.

“Join a parliament to wreck it”. Ah, the power of positive thinking. I did sense quite a bit of irony in Sky’s reporting on UKIP though. Liked the crack about how they couldn’t be drinking champagne (nasty: french) so it must be english sparkly stuff.

I’d be mad as hell if I couldn’t retire somewhere sunny thanks to that lot!!

#17790 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

You see Eagleeye the Brits want to be different and stand out-what they think they are doing is standing out for the better,they are in fact standing out for the worse!

If they only joined the Euro Zone-so many benefits!!

Im Irish BTW!

#17791 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Interesting thought there Newsroom. However, you make it sound like ‘joe average’ of the Great British public have actually thought it through. That’s not the case. The negative feeling about Europe, on the whole, is due to ignorance!

#17792 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Yeah I HATE that look. A suit jacket is suppose to be worn with the same trousers. David Foster is often wearing similar creme trousers too! Why don’t they just go the full hog and do a Jeremy Vine, copy the Topman look by wearing jeans and trying to be uber cool.

In fact lets start a new thread,

Who’s the best dressed male/female on Sky?

#17793 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Best dressed man: Jeremy Thompson or Kevin Owen

Best dressed woman: Juliette Foster or Karin Giannone

#17794 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Please start a new thread. This is the Euro Election Coverage thread.

Cheers, Johnnie.

#17795 Reply

news_wench
    Participant

Can I change the question? I can’t understand why so many Brits want to leave the EU. Doesn’t Robert Kiljoy Sulk want to retire to the south of France – I hadn’t got him pegged for a Costas boy, but ya never know. Leave the EU = queue for visas, not allowed to live, work or do business freely in the EU.

He used to commute from his home in Spain to film his TV show, apparently.

I wasn’t sure about Martin and his cream trousers, but he is the newswall man, how could they have anyone else for such an important event?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Euro election coverage
Your information: