Emma Crosby

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Emma Crosby

This topic contains 235 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  HOWIE 13 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 236 total)
  • Author

aldershot
    Participant
    #15700 Reply

aldershot
    Participant

Hi there all.

why is the lovely emma crosby on tonight?? I thought she does sunrise. also alan king is doing some overtime tonight, he did live at five and is still there at sky towers

we love you sky news

#15701 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Perhaps they wanted something different for this here easter week? The other obvious answer: Lorna was on this morning

#15702 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Is Emma Sky’s youngest ever presenter?

#15703 Reply

shortbread
    Participant

she was also on this morning with steve dixon. wonder if this means she is booted off sunrise from now on.

#15704 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

is emma and stive a couple?

#15705 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

Is Emma Sky’s youngest ever presenter?

Out of main presenters, yes….but there are also Lisa Burke, Kelly Dalglish and Steff Gaulter same age or year older.

I’m not sure about Natasha Kaplinsky…

______

Tanya

#15706 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

is emma and stive a couple?

….I doubt it!

______

Tanya

#15707 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Just over the last few weeks I have noticed that Emma is mainly anchoring the 8pm till 12 shift. Whilst Lorna and Viv take turns doing Surnrise. Is this a change to the schedule.

Emma – to 8pm – 10pm

Viv Creegar (spelling)! – Surnise

Juilette Foster – Business

#15708 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

This isn’t really new…

#15709 Reply

fusionlad
    Participant

Yeah, not sure it deserves 8 question marks.

I always thought Lorna was suited to Breakfast, but I’m not sure they’ve found a suitable co-host for her yet. Simon McCoy was on paper, an ideal partner, but in reality, he just looked bored.

I still think Steve Dixon would be her best partner, and seems to be getting better and better all the time.

As for Emma Crosby, she just can’t speak without messing up. Not really Sky News material in my eyes.

#15710 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Juliette is taking over these two weeks for michael wilson who is on holiday.

She will be back for 8-midnight after 2weeks.

I think Steve and Paula would be the best two weekday Sunrise presenters–they’re very good at the weekend when they’re on.

#15711 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

Hmmm, I quite like Lorna and Greg.

Not sure about the format though. The way they stand is abit dull. They should move more around the newsroom.

#15712 Reply

Easty
    Participant

Hmmm, I quite like Lorna and Greg.

Not sure about the format though. The way they stand is abit dull. They should move more around the newsroom.

That would makie it too similar to Sky News Today. Bring back sitting behind the desk!

#15713 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Juliette is taking over these two weeks for michael wilson who is on holiday.

She will be back for 8-midnight after 2weeks.

You seem very well informed Newsroom. care to reveal your sources?

Michael Wilson has been off and on for at least a month now. Emma being a permenent member of staff is going to be ahead of the freelancer Juliette, me thinks.

#15714 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Juliette Foster is not a freelancer–she is permanent staff.(Full-time)

Over the next few weeks there will be changes across the board as it’s summer-so don’t worry if your favourite presenter isn’t in their “normal” position!!

#15715 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

As for Emma Crosby, she just can’t speak without messing up. Not really Sky News material in my eyes.

Lord, tell me about it!

There must be a thousand million people, gagging to be a TV presenter, yet Sky pick someone with verbal dyslexia.

#15716 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Saying something a million times doesn’t make it the truth. GET OVER IT! It doesn’t look like they’re putting Emma on the night shift anytime soon, so just SWITCH TO ANOTHER CHANNEL WHEN SHE COMES ON and stop this bitchy whining here. It’s really tiresome.

#15717 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Saying something a million times doesn’t make it the truth. GET OVER IT! It doesn’t look like they’re putting Emma on the night shift anytime soon, so just SWITCH TO ANOTHER CHANNEL WHEN SHE COMES ON and stop this bitchy whining here. It’s really tiresome.

i think u just need to calm down!!

#15718 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

Kristian, maybe you should consider the fact that some of us CAN’T turn Emma off the TV.

Plus, this is a forum for people to discuss whatever they want and however often they want.

I refer you to the nine pages of David Chater.

#15719 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Emma is brilliant.

however she is really brill with steve—and on sunrise,not suited to evenings

#15720 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Emma is brilliant.

however she is really brill with steve—and on sunrise,not suited to evenings

Exactly, she should be on with Steve on sunrise permanently, be it weekday and/or weekend it doesn’t matter which.

#15721 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Kristian, maybe you should consider the fact that some of us CAN’T turn Emma off the TV.

Unless you’re a producer at Sky, who constantly gets assigned to Emma’s shifts, then yes, you can turn to another channel when Emma comes on. Kinda logical…

#15722 Reply

fishcakes
    Participant

There are a million other jobs at Sky, and at many other companies, which require close concentration and analysis of Sky News.

Kinda logical that you don’t know what you are talking about.

#15723 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

i think u just need to calm down!!

No, some of you people need to get a life. It’s been said about one million times that some of you don’t think Emma’s suited to be on Sky. Fine, think that, but just don’t f*cking mention it at every given opportunity, because it’s really beginning to sound lame.

I think I’ll start mentioning how evil I think Juliette Foster looks. I’ll do it EVERY DAMN TIME I MAKE A POST HERE, and I know some of you people wouldn’t like that.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 236 total)
Reply To: Emma Crosby
Your information: