Christopher Eccleston is the new Doctor!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Christopher Eccleston is the new Doctor!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  edofis 13 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Stevo
    Participant
    #14904 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

I haven’t seen this mentioned on Sky News yet. But I had to share the news that the BBC have announced that Christopher Eccleston has been cast as the Doctor in the new series of Doctor Who. I’m so excited I could rip a tissue!

I don’t expect that there’s many Doctor Who fans here, but what the heck, I like it and it’s newsworthy. So there!

#14905 Reply

edofis
    Participant

It’s great that there is a new doctor. John Pertwee was my favourite. Wandering if the daleks will make a come back, they used to frighten me. I’m not a great fan but it is an enjoyable programme ( except for the daleks).

I could crush a grape! KRACKERJACK

ED

#14906 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

Crikey! Somebody actually replied to my ‘Doctor Who’ post!!!

Jon Pertwee was my favourite ‘Doctor’ too. Although Tom Baker was pretty good as well. The new series will be a lot different from what we remember from our childhood though I’m sure!

Crackerjack was complusory Friday evening viewing in my house, so yeah, I nicked a quote from Stu.

#14907 Reply

edofis
    Participant

Just thought i’d let you know that Billie Piper is going to be the doctors new sidekick.

Ed

#14908 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

and bad girls is back in August….and Desir?e and Tom got kicked out of Paradise hotel.

thats newsworthy 2!

#14909 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

Doctor Who is more news worthy; Bad girls and Paradise Hotel are crap, as well you know!

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the new series of Doctor Who turns out to be quite good.

#14910 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I dint like series 1 of Bad Girls but i absolutely love it now esp those episodes with TanyaTurner in them..

As for Paradise Hotel…well done to TV3 for showing it …it’s a brilliant,very addictive programme….i love it.

BTW-Doctor Who is cool 2!!

Any1 gonna watch bb5 2moro??

#14911 Reply

edofis
    Participant

No! I won’t be watching big brother. I must be one of a very few people who cannot stand the programme. The only reality programme i really enjoy is. American chopper on the discovery channel.

I hope Dr. Who is gonna be as good as the first too, hope it won’t be too scary

Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Christopher Eccleston is the new Doctor!
Your information: