Breaking News Strap

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Breaking News Strap

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  scottish 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #29622 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

I’ve noticed a change to the Breaking News Strap. Now i don’t know if this is exclusively used on Kay Burley’s Lunchtime live or if it’s a new strap. I’m sure I saw the all red with white text breaking news strap earlier this morning.

Looks much bolder anyway…

#29623 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

I saw it this morning again..is it permanent? Seems to me to be a bit of a uturn back to the old format.

#29624 Reply

Damian
    Participant

It looks bloody horrible!

#29625 Reply

Musey
    Participant

the way the red bar fades away at each end is the only good thing about it. apart from that though it looks horrible i agree. why tweak that anyway?? it looked great before. they’ve ruined it!

#29626 Reply

scottish
    Participant

Musey wrote:the way the red bar fades away at each end is the only good thing about it. apart from that though it looks horrible i agree. why tweak that anyway?? it looked great before. they’ve ruined it!

My only suggestion for the change is that possibly the entirely red breaking news strap was too similar to the BBC News 24 strap and they wanted to make Sky News more unique.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Breaking News Strap
Your information: