Big Brother 5

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Big Brother 5

This topic contains 46 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Alloneword 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
  • Author

pixi
    Participant
    #13398 Reply

pixi
    Participant

Big Brother have annouced there plans for this years Big Brother. This is taken from their website

This year Big Brother wants to see as many potential housemates as possible, so we’ve made it much easier for you.  

There’s no need to send in an application form or get your mum to video you, all you need to do is turn up at one of eight open auditions in seven different cities up and down the country and show Big Brother why you should be chosen to take part.  

The auditions will be held from February 14 to March 14 in a different UK city each week (see the venue list below), starting at 9am each day. The production team will be scouring the queue to find people that they?d like to see more of, so while we can?t guarantee that you?ll get through the door of the audition rooms, you will be seen by one of the team ? even if you?re at the back of the queue.  

As usual, anyone over 18 who is available this summer can audition – both couples and indviduals are welcome. You?ll need to take some form of photo ID as proof of your age and identity, and it may be a long day, so make sure you?ve got something to eat and drink and something warm to wear.  

For more details on the auditions, read the Big Brother Auditions FAQ.  

The auditions start 9am at the dates and locations below:  

Sat 14th Feb: Glasgow  
    SECC  
    Exhibition Way  
    Glasgow  
    G3 8YW  

Sat 21st Feb: Manchester  
    New Century House  
    Corporation Street  
    Manchester  
    M60 4ES  

Sat 28th Feb: Newcastle  
    Racecourse  
    High Gosforth Park  
    Newcastle Upon Tyne  
    NE3 5HP  

Weds 3rd March: Cardiff  
    Coal Exchange  
    The Exchange Buildings  
    Mount Stuart Square  
    Cardiff  
    CF10 5EB  

Sat 6th March: Birmingham  
    UCE ? Pavilion Suite  
    Moor Lane Pavilion  
    Moor Lane  
    Birmingham  
    B6 7AA  

Weds 10th March: Belfast  
    Holiday Inn Express  
    106a University St  
    Belfast  
    BT7 1HP  

Sat 13th March: London  
    Excel  
    1 Western Gateway  
    Royal Victoria Dock  
    London  
    E16 1XL  

Sun 14th March: London  
    Excel  
    1 Western Gateway  
    Royal Victoria Dock  
    London  
    E16 1XL

#13399 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

not even for ?70,000

#13400 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

I think there is not enough money on this world to convince me for getting involved into shows like Big Brother or I’m a celebrity….Being surrounded with people like Jordan 24/7 I would probably shoot myself.

Tanya

#13401 Reply

pixi
    Participant

I was thinking about it when big brother 4 was on but i don’t like the new way they are selecting people

#13402 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

I can’t say I like the idea of being watched 24/7, but the idea of being surrounded by Jordan does have it’s merits!

#13403 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

70k if you win. Bit of a Celeb life… wouldn’t mind. but 64 days away from my children… nah.

#13404 Reply

ST34
    Participant

I’d pay 70,000 to have Jordan around me, plus as I was on I’m a celeb….then I would already be a celeb, which appears to be fun – as for bb5 I think it’s a good platform to becoming a celeb and to eventually get on I’m a celeb……etc etc

#13405 Reply

edofis
    Participant

oh no not again!

I cannot stand big brother. They are all a bunch of irritating arseholes.

70,000 wouden’t get me to watch it let alone enter the house.

#13406 Reply

kerry
    Participant

Big Brother 5 house.

#13407 Reply

kerry
    Participant

bb5 starts on Friday 28th May 2004

#13408 Reply

Jamie
    Participant

EVICTED Big Brother contestants will return to the house 24 hours later ? for revenge via a video link.  
    Losers kicked out on a Friday night will return on Saturday?s live show to nominate the next person they want booted out.  

They will pick a victim after watching footage of housemates bitching about them.  

The rest of the housemates then nominate in the usual way and viewers have the final say.  

#13409 Reply

Jamie
    Participant

bb5 will be sponsored by the Carphone Warehouse’s home phone company TalkTalk, according to Media Week.

Tristia Clarke, Marketing Director at the Carphone Warehouse, said: ?This is the next exciting step in the brand development of TalkTalk.

“The stature that Big Brother brings and its mass market appeal are an ideal platform for us to grow TalkTalk even further, and to remain the UK?s fastest growing phone company.?

#13410 Reply

JoeAddinson
    Participant

Pictures from BBCi.

bb starts this Friday.

#13411 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

cant wait!! such a cool,addictive programme….hope we get som ematters in it!

#13412 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Been watching the best bits on E4 and the sting (audio) is really good. I hope they use it for bb5.

Just over 24 hours to go..

#13413 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Did Kate win bb3 or bb4? I can’t remember, was a while back, but every single person from my family just used to watch it, and to be honest I am shocked in saying – Instead of watching Sky News when Im sleeping in bed, when Big Brother series is on, I just watch it Live on E4! Woohoo!

#13414 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Kate won bb3. Cameron won bb4.

#13415 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

DigitalSpy are reporting that these are the housemates that will be entering the Big Brother house in a few minutes.

Marco, 21, from Middlesex

Ahmed, 44, from Somalia

Jason, 30, from Glasgow

Daniel, 30, from Hull

Stuart, 20, from Macclesfield

Victor, 23, from London

Vanessa, 26, from South Africa

Emma, 20, from Oldham

Kitten, 24, from Brighton

Michelle, 23, from Newcastle

Shell, 21, from Glasgow

Nadia, 27, from Surrey (originally from Portugal)

#13416 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

I must say there are a few people who are going to hate a few people in the house, eh? Some real problems are going to show up and I think bb5 are just looking for an audience..

I doubt this will be a good bb Series

Why can’t they just put nice happy people in instead of mixing with people and having some people who are really going to hate people!

#13417 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

because nice happy people don’t make good tv!!!!

BTW: Id say it will make good tv with Homophobic Ahmed and homosexuals Marco and the other guy and Kitten.

Ppl will definetly clash(also wen Nadia reveals her secret abt her used to being a man–ppl obviously won’t agree with that!!)

#13418 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Surely the best thing about Big Brother is Big Brother’s Little Brother hosted by the witty Dermot O’Leary? I can quite easily not watch the contestents but find myself glued to the ‘side show’.

#13419 Reply

Steven
    Participant

also wen Nadia reveals her secret abt her used to being a man–ppl obviously won’t agree with that

Obviously!!

#13420 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

The housemates are doing “big brother idol” tonight and bb are doing a good job directing the show.

They cut to Dan the presenter who is introducing the acts, cutting to the acts has they preform, then cutting to the judges for the scores..ETC…

Very good night in the Big Brother house and I’ll give Emma a -5 for her singing.

#13421 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Shell is the naked chef tonight – wearing nothing but an apron..

Did anyone see EFOURUMS tonight on E4? I missed it? Whats the program like?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
Reply To: Big Brother 5
Your information: