BBC World

Forums Forums TV Newsroom BBC World

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bbc World Fan
    Participant
    #31829 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I thought that I’d start a BBC World thread here. I like discusing my favorite news presenters and other thing’s that associate with the chhanel.
    I don’t like Mike paired up with Matt Frie. I did like Matt at first but he seems unfriendly and he is unsure of what he is doing. He took a sip of coffee and came on to talk a few seconds after he was suppost come on air. I’ve liked Mike ever since he came on in 2001. Mike is calm and is so friendly. I would’ve settled for Justin or even Tanya Beckett. Can’t they stop using reporters as anchores?
    One exception Jonathan Charles. He is so friendly, warm and good looking. I think that he’s an excellent addition to the chanel. He is also a good interviewer.
    Please feel free to keep this thread going.

#31830 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

Peter is on Have your Say this weekend. I am so glad that he was asked to do this show. I’ve only scene it on once when Lyse was on and she did a really good job. It’s about time that Peter gets to do more then just the news. He is a very talent person. One of my favorite presenters. Other presenters I like are Mike, Lyse, Anya, Jonathan, Alastair, Tanya, David Eades, and David Jessel.

#31831 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

eporters. presenters? I wish the BBC had more Lyse Doucets. She`s plain terrific in all her endevors. But you`re right, a lot of presenters shouldn`t act as reporters.
    I too don`t like M. Frei . His voice is strident with an inflection of a severe German accent; His reportage leaves an impression that his views are heavenly bestowed; and above all he`s extremely critical of the U.S.A., Israel ( of course), plus some others that do not step in with the biased stances[ of the BBC & other coddled European bleeding hearts that live under the protective umbrella of “evil” America.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: BBC World
Your information: