Anyone see Peter Dobbie on BBC World?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Anyone see Peter Dobbie on BBC World?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bbc World Fan 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bbc World Fan
    Participant
    #28967 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I am so glad to see Peter presenting on bbc World. I have only seen him once reporting for them. I think that he is so charming, and really good looking. He reminds me of Adrian. The same warmth, and humour. It’s too bad that I don’t get news 24, even though I like the channel. I wish that Peter would present This Week. That would be a good show for him.

#28968 Reply

Damian
    Participant

Yea, he reminds me of Adrian too, he reckon he is a good presenter and I hope that he takes over presenting where Adrian wood be.

#28969 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I sure wish that Peter was on more then twice a month. He keeps me laughing. I think that he laughs just before the news comes on. I think that Peter Coe did this also. I think that he just likes doing the news. Saw him again this morning. Peter rules. I still wish that Adrian was still there. I miss not being able to watch him. Least we can see Peter.

#28970 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I just found out that Peter won’t be working with News 24 anymore. He contracts runs out in October, and he will be moving over to bbc World. Someone in the Uk said that he got a text message saying that World will be taking him, and news 24 will be dumping him. He will be with News 24 until October this year. I don’t understand why they are dumping him?
    It’s great for us World viewers, but sad for those who watch him in the Uk. Also news 24 has a new schedule, and he will be filling in. That’s really sad.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Anyone see Peter Dobbie on BBC World?
Your information: