Allan King on SNT PM

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Allan King on SNT PM

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  vicky23 11 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

markyboy26
    Participant
    #32818 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

Was nice to see allan king on snt this afternoon.

#32819 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

what time?who was he on with?

#32820 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

SNT PM with Helen Fospero.

#32821 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Oh darn I missed Allan this afternoon. I havent seen him on for ages

#32822 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

There was considerable discussion about Allan’s increasingly rare appearances last month on the New Schedule topic. I was delighted to receive a Private Message from Allan himself and I know that I was not the only person to get that message. Without going into detail about a message which was obviously meant to be private, he pointed out that his agent had just negotiated a new contract with Sky and that he was very happy with it. He also said that he was very busy with his business activities. Obviously a presenter of Allan’s skill and experience has a lot to offer in the training of a new generation; these activities must be much less stressful than daily broadcasting and propably more lucrative too!

So perhaps we should be grateful for the occasional appearances he makes. He has obviously built up a formidable reputation, and he must be enjoying a more varied lifestyle than the hectic schedule he has had in recent years.

#32823 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

I hope Allan is on a lot more in the very near future!

#32824 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

I will second that vicky.

#32825 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Well, he’s reading the headlines with Emma Crosby on Saturday Live. [Who I think is doing a lot better this week presenting Saturday Live than last week]

And also appeared at the bottom of the forum again.

#32826 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

OperaGhost wrote:Well, he’s reading the headlines with Emma Crosby on Saturday Live. [Who I think is doing a lot better this week presenting Saturday Live than last week]

And also appeared at the bottom of the forum again.

Its really great to see Allan King on Saturday Live. Very professional :biggrin:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Allan King on SNT PM
Your information: