Adam Boulton on Fox News

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Adam Boulton on Fox News

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AJ 13 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    #16107 Reply

Did anyone else see Adam Boutlon on Fox News Channel this morning (11.20 or something). I know Sky and Fox are both part owned by News Corp but I got the feeling that Adam didn’t really want to be there.

#16108 Reply

AJ
    Participant

I don’t think that any journalist in their right mind would want to be there.

#16109 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

did he get to talk to any of the bimbos with the big hair?

#16110 Reply

RobUK
    Participant

What was adam talking about? I’ve not seen Fox use any of skys reporters before..

I know we dont like fox too much here but i think they have some good reporters- but umm the two i’m thinking of are British. lol..Jonathan Hunt and another british guy who they use in baghdad whois name ive forgot..

#16111 Reply

philg
    Participant

I know we dont like fox too much here but i think they have some good reporters- but umm the two i’m thinking of are British. lol..Jonathan Hunt and another british guy who they use in baghdad whois name ive forgot..

Jonathan Hunt used to be Sky’s US correspondant, then switched to Fox, and you are right there is some English guy in Iraq, he was on Sky News the other day. I thought Jonathan Junt was quite good, but clearly he lost his mind and went over to Fox.

#16112 Reply

Adam was talking about Blair coming over to US to support Bush and how he isn’t doing to good in UK. He was talkng to one of the guys on Fox (either Tony Snow, Chris Wallace or Jim Angle) nothing intersting.

#16113 Reply

AJ
    Participant

Mike McCarthy was doing a report about the terror arrests for Fox earlier this afternoon – I caught it just by chance flipping through the channels. He didn’t do a Sky News or Fox News sign off though – he just said “back to you Martha”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Adam Boulton on Fox News
Your information: