2 women?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom 2 women?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Swansea_fan 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

andrew123
    Participant
    #26028 Reply

andrew123
    Participant

why is it that on sky sports news, you only ever get a man and woman, or 2 men presenting? why is it never 2 women?

#26029 Reply

January
    Participant

I don’t know, maybe because the men have a better knowledge of the sport? I think maybe they used to have 2 women presenting- on one website, there’s an interview with an ex-presenter (Jessica Malloy or someone?) and there’s a photo of her presenting with Georgie Thompson.

#26030 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

2 women : it promises very hot news, oh my god 2 women……..
    LESBIAN TIME On sky.

#26031 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

I once saw Kelly and Claire tomplinson presenting together. It was only for an hour between the 7-10pm slot

#26032 Reply

ADG
    Participant

I suppose its to mix it up all the time. A man, woman presenting gives both of them a chance to show their journalism techniques.

Id love two women presenting all the time!

ADG

#26033 Reply

darkhorse
    Participant

They must be listening to us because I caught Georgie Bingham and Vicky Gomersall presenting togeteher tonight between 9 and 10 p.m !! Personally speaking my preferred presenting partnership would be Di Stewart and Georgie Bingham !

#26034 Reply

Butterfinger
    Participant

wolverine+Jul 22 2005, 07:41 AM–>(wolverine @ Jul 22 2005, 07:41 AM)

2 women : it promises very hot news, oh my god 2 women……..
    LESBIAN TIME On sky.

lol .

More like, sausy stuff on Sky Sports!

#26035 Reply

jamjam
    Participant

id like 2 c the teams of kelly n georgie n di n vicky mmmmmmmmmmm lol defo do it 4 me.

#26036 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

the last 2 saturday nights has seen georgie bingham and vicky gomersall presenting together

#26037 Reply

Swansea_fan
    Participant

I’ve been wondering this too. A man and a woman partnership works well, especially as there’s usually a little bit of subtle flirting between the two which enhances the friendly accesable image they go for on SSN, but they often have 2 men together so why not two women? I’d love to see Di Stewart and Clare Tomlinson presenting together!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: 2 women?
Your information: